Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 9
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

well you can check my ip and see that i am from Canada. you can see the neutral feedback that i left complaing about the slow shipping and yet saying the seller was nice and had good communication, there are not a lot of neutral feedback, so you could quickly see that i left that feedback long before i joined wus, your skepticism is wise though, theirs more disinformation on the net then information!
    Last edited by mike70sk; December 15th, 2013 at 22:44.

Quote Originally Posted by raxious View Post
    I found this guy on Ebay: wangxiaohong522
    And he's selling a huge amount of different Parnis watches. Had contact with him and he's giving a 1 year warranty and 30 day return. I'm still not sure whether of not I should buy one through Ebay after reading your post though. Although this guy is actually replying to emails and answering as much questions as he can, so it seems like a better seller then the one you're talking about in the post.
    I have mixed feelings about this seller. I bought a "43mm White Dial Power Reserve" from him. Gorgeous watch but when it arrived it wasn't working. The pendulum (correct term?) that powers the auto movement was super loose and just flopping around in the case. I sent it back and he repaired it, but left it to me to eat the shipping costs back to him. If I were a seller and shipped a faulty watch, I would have refunded the return shipping. If he had, I would've bought at least one more watch from him. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Great watch now and he was always polite so, as I said, I have mixed feelings about him.

Quote Originally Posted by KMCMax View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this seller. I bought a "43mm White Dial Power Reserve" from him. Gorgeous watch but when it arrived it wasn't working. The pendulum (correct term?) that powers the auto movement was super loose and just flopping around in the case. I sent it back and he repaired it, but left it to me to eat the shipping costs back to him. If I were a seller and shipped a faulty watch, I would have refunded the return shipping. If he had, I would've bought at least one more watch from him. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Great watch now and he was always polite so, as I said, I have mixed feelings about him.
    O well, I'm going to find out soon enough. I bought the "42mm Parnis embossment White Dial GMT" from him just now. So far all the contact I've had with him has been polite so I'm hoping it'll be fine.

Did you pay for ems shipping ? if not i would be curios on how long it takes to get to you ? are you in the usa ? the shipping is much slower to canada.

Quote Originally Posted by mike70sk View Post
    Did you pay for ems shipping ? if not i would be curios on how long it takes to get to you ? are you in the usa ? the shipping is much slower to canada.
    The Netherlands doesnt support EMS, only DHL. According to him with DHL it should take 2 - 9 days.

Just wanted to report I ordered a certain something from Daji. Ordered it this past Saturday, received it today. I paid for regular ship, he sent it by dhl. The product was exactly what I had ordered and has exceeded my expectation of what it was going to be, quality and finish wise. Good communication throughout and an excellent transaction. I'd recommend Daji unreservedly.

I'd post a pic, but you know, rules and such.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CURRENT:1969 Bulova Sea King Wrist Alarm, 1975 Seiko 'Pogue", 1970s Raketa Copernic, 1970s Sicura Diver, 1998 Tissot PR50, 2010 Breil TW0659, 2012 Seiko Orange Monster, 2014 Regia Marina 3646, 2014 Regia Marina 6154, 2014 Regia Marina Titianium Lumi, 2014 Cobra de Calibre, 2015 Lew & Huey Orthos
    Hidden Content

I also had an excellent experience with 201lingling68, I recently purchased a parnis (don't know what it's called, it was kind of a mutt mix of a bunch of different styles) and had a question after I had bought the watch and he replied very quickly and even switched out the watch for me, I mean I couldn't ask for better customer service for. 100 dollar watch. Now I wait to see how the actual watch turns out lol.

Huh, interesting. Just received a Christmas email sale flyer from Wangxiaohong522. Weird because it came through my main email acct and not the one I use for ebay. ????

On this thread, it says that wanxiaohong owns parniswatch.com: Buying a parnis watch

Well this email I just received from wangxiaohong522 was a flyer for Daji watch! I bought a great MM submersible hom from Daji a few months ago that I am very happy with. So, I have unwittingly purchased at least one other watch from this seller. Hell, maybe all my Parnis watches trace back to same seller. It's all good, I am pleased with all of them. Reminds me of the four watches I purchased through ebay from four different sellers in India. They all shipped from the exact same address.

Huh, interesting. Just received a Christmas email sale flyer from Wangxiaohong522. Weird because it came through my main email acct and not the one I use for ebay. ????

On this thread, it says that wanxiaohong owns parniswatch.com: Buying a parnis watch

Well this email I just received from wangxiaohong522 was a flyer for Daji watch! I bought a great MM submersible hom from Daji a few months ago that I am very happy with. So, I have unwittingly purchased at least one other watch from this seller. Hell, maybe all my Parnis watches trace back to same seller. It's all good, I am pleased with all of them. Reminds me of the four watches I purchased through ebay from four different sellers in India. They all shipped from the exact same address.
    Yea, the message he send me that included my tracking number also had a link to Daji Watch.

Quick update:
    Wangxiaohong522 is really great when it comes to communication. So far every response has been within 24 hours, so that's great. Sometimes it's a bit unclear though. For example, the first link he gave me was for BPost. Unfortunately BPost said that the tracking number didn't exist, so after contacting him he gave me a link to SFCService, which worked. However after it was shipped from their it wasn't updated anymore so I decided to contact him once more and he explained that the link from BPost should be working roughly 7 - 10 days after I received the tracking number. And behold, the tracking number is now working on BPost and hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. It's only 2 hours away :p

I posted earlier in this thread and finally ordered my 39mm Explorer I style watch on 2 Dec 13 from 2011lingling68 on the 'bay.
    Shipped 8 Dec 13, and arrived very well packaged on 23 Dec 13. Couldn't be happier! Great looking, solid watch that is running +5 sec/day for the past couple of days. I'm wearing it as I type this and am very pleased.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information