WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Eyki watches.

69K views 46 replies 30 participants last post by  pandahill 
#1 ·
Has anyone here owned an Eyki watch? I've read posts about an Eyki Ventura but not much else so far. If I do it right I will post a pic of a model I purchased and is on the way now, a mens auto./mechanical Tourbillon watch E3. Any thoughts on Eyki quality, movements, durability and so on would be appreciated. Thanks Mike

See less See more
#2 ·
Has anyone here owned an Eyki watch? I've read posts about an Eyki Ventura but not much else so far. If I do it right I will post a pic of a model I purchased and is on the way now, a mens auto./mechanical Tourbillon watch E3. Any thoughts on Eyki quality, movements, durability and so on would be appreciated. Thanks Mike
Eyki seem to be one of the cheaper (and probably transient) brands built by OEM contractors in somewhere like Shenzhen. The styles are much more cutting-edge than what we've usually seen at this price-point up until now, but the quality is likely to be patchy i.e. you might get a perfect example, or you might not.

The movement in the watch pictured is the PTS-Liaocheng ML series. It's the movement that started the whole Chinese open-heart fashion. It is not a tourbillon. These days, the ML movements are usually found only in the cheapest of watches. It is somewhat less robust than the skeleton automatic seen in some other Eyki models.

(who says we're incapable of offering impartial advice on this forum? ;-))

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
it looks very cool,but i didn't know about the quality, i find this watch,Fashionable EYKI Quartz Analog Men's Watch with Calendar Function(Silver), any body buy it?it looks very cool.just USD$12.96
Just beware EYKI's target customer are Chinese students, who buys fashion watches under 100 yuan and then throws it out when it's no longer fashionable or they become older. So don't expect it to be a performer. Though they are not a mushroom brand, but a real company, perhaps better than the normal mushroom brand watches. Though may be not, since they watches are designed to be low cost, rather than happened to be low cost by having a stash of functioning seagull movement that failed QC for cosmetic reason, for example.

#9 ·

I've owned this for close to two years now and almost never wear it because it's
impossible for me to tell the time at a glance. I bought it primarily to see if I would
like the shape of the Hamilton Ventura on my wrist and discovered that I didn't!
It still runs well and keeps good time.

#11 · (Edited)
From the EYKI website: Enjoy Yourself & Keep Impassioned... meaning: Enjoy Life and Keep Your Passion Alive.

I bought my first EYKI as an experiment, for $16. The quartz watch has run flawlessly, keeps very accurate time and looks deceptively good for the price. I need to do a short review; the band is definitely NOT high quality leather, as described here:

I now also have an EYKI SS0076G Ventura homage on its way, and can't wait -- though I understand the silver's dial can be a challenge to read.

#15 ·
I have an Eyki automatic, i have about 5 sub 30usd ebay autos, and it runs the best of them all. They have the best styles for the price. If your looking at a 11 dollar watch, if that's a year that's not bad at all, you could always buy a new battery but might make more sence to buy another watch. Toaster only last a couple years now cus of throw away society. i have bought some watches on ebay for as low as 3 dollars that are still running and keeping very good time. But im collecting high priced watches now.

#19 · (Edited)
Anyone have an idea of the movement in this watch. It is about 20 dollars more than the Winner's version of watch. Also for the watch maker guys, has anyone have thoughts of putting a Seagull movement in one of these case and dial combos. I really like this dial and case better than what Parnis has to offer. If that is possible to do any info on doing it would be great.

#20 ·
i have this model from eyki (was like $30) but is a disaster, worked well for about 1 week and them lost the track of time. after 3 months stopped and the movement is blocked. too bad, the watch looks nice but when you try to wear it it feels bad, you can feel that is a cheep watch

#22 ·
I do not have photos of them with me, but I own two EYKI automatics. I got them for around $20 each a year or two ago. The movements are great. They hack and hand-wind. One even has a GMT hand. None of my other movements hack and only my Vostok hand-winds (but it is not an auto). They are probably chrome and/or brass but they look fine. I am attaching some photos I found on the web of similar watches.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Strap Watch accessory Fashion accessory

#27 ·
I do not have photos of them with me, but I own two EYKI automatics. I got them for around $20 each a year or two ago. The movements are great. They hack and hand-wind. One even has a GMT hand. None of my other movements hack and only my Vostok hand-winds (but it is not an auto). They are probably chrome and/or brass but they look fine. I am attaching some photos I found on the web of similar watches.
View attachment 1635866
View attachment 1635868
I want the second watch. Anybody know where I can find it!

#23 ·
I have three Eyki automatic watches (one the same as the previous posters blue watch). I like their simple stylish designs, that are not "always" a blatant copy of other watches, some are fairly unique.

Two watches I have had for two years and one for 12 months. All of them are beautiful, well finished, keep perfect time, and look at least 10 times their cost.

I would not hesitate to recommend Eyki to anyone. If in doubt buy it.

#26 ·
Eyki doesn't use low-quality 'Chinese Standard Movements' but e.g. the DG2813. Those watches are not 'mushrooms'. If you can deal with unreliable sellers and lack of quality control you can buy them from Chinese ebay sellers for little money. If not Amazon also has them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.