Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review - Page 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,121

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    I think that is the Neiton watch submariner. It appears that the sellers of the Parnis also sell the Neiton brand. I have the GMT version. They also make other watches. If you go on Ebay and go to the sellers home store you will see that you watch is listed under neiton. I have seen Two Big legit sellers who confirmed the 43 mm is the Neiton brand. I can PM you the names and you can see yourself.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,596

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    I think that is the Neiton watch submariner. It appears that the sellers of the Parnis also sell the Neiton brand. I have the GMT version. They also make other watches. If you go on Ebay and go to the sellers home store you will see that you watch is listed under neiton. I have seen Two Big legit sellers who confirmed the 43 mm is the Neiton brand. I can PM you the names and you can see yourself.
    Well, my 43mm sub was advertised as a Parnis, and as it's unbranded, who's to say if it's a Parnis or a Neiton, and what's the difference anyway? Here's a 43mm PARNIS GMT. http://www.ebay.com/itm/43mm-Parnis-GMT-Sapphire-Glass-blue-and-black-Ceramic-Bezel-Mens-Automatic-Wath-/261906258967?hash=item3cfad45c17 and another http://www.ebay.com/itm/43mm-parnis-...item463ea00456 Plenty more of the same on Ebay
    Last edited by dfl3506; August 25th, 2015 at 05:19.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,121

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    http://www.manbushiji*e.com/c/automatic_0386

    (Copy and paste in a new browser window and then remove the * from the above URL link.
    Then hit enter. I had to do this as every time I post the link without the * the link will not work. Perhaps some disagreement with the seller and the moderator ?

    There are three other large dealers that list the 43mm as Neiton. These sellers also sell the 40mm and list it under Parnis. I think most of the other sellers simply list all the watches as Parnis and only categorize them by either quartz or Automatic.
    Last edited by steve12345; August 30th, 2015 at 02:47.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,596

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    http://www.manbushiji*e.com/c/automatic_0386

    (Copy and paste in a new browser window and then remove the * from the above URL link.
    Then hit enter. I had to do this as every time I post the link without the * the link will not work. Perhaps some disagreement with the seller and the moderator ?

    There are three other large dealers that list the 43mm as Neiton. These sellers also sell the 40mm and list it under Parnis. I think most of the other sellers simply list all the watches as Parnis and only categorize them by either quartz or Automatic.
    Just do an Ebay search for Parnis 43mm, obviously there are a lot of sellers that call the 43mm GMT and sub a Parnis. As it has a sterile dial, does it really matter?

  5. #15
    Member Astute-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Yorkshire, England.
    Posts
    482

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    Post up your Parnis!

    My post in # 299 towards the end . There are many posts so look for Post # 299

    I now see that I reviewed a Neiton 43mm and not a Parnis in the above review. I confirmed it is a Neiton on two separate BIG Sellers on Ebay that sell BOTH Parnis and Neiton. The Parnis is the 40mm and the Neiton is the 43mm. The clasp on the Neiton is a glide Lock clasp and is far better than the one on the 40 mm parnis. The lume is SO SO and only on the Hour and minute hands. I paid $80 delivered to the USA total and that is a steal in my opinion.

    Today I met a customer who has a GENUINE Rolex GMT (all black bezel ) and he saw my Neiton. He checked my watch out and was really impressed at what you can get for $80. He paid about $ 6000. "Ouch".
    Just noticed in your review there Steve that you mention the power reserve. +1 on that, it really is phenomenal, runs at least 24hrs on its own although I haven't measured it properly. And yes the micro adjuster glide lock is awesome.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,121

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    i have been collecting watches for years and this watch really stands out. The only negative is the water resistance that is advertised as 3 ATM. I was wrong about the lume as it is Ok but not stellar. The Hour and minute are brighter than the indexes ( 1- 12 ). I feel that the watch is balanced perfectly with the bracelet. I feel all watches should have a the "ratchet" or gluidelock adjustment. It had been a month and the power reserve and accuracy are great. Neiton used to make a watch another Micro called Rodan . Same watch but cheaper on ebay with no logo. The more sellers on Ebay the better for use as they are competing for our business .

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,121

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    It appears that Neiton now sells a 40mm GMT "batman" version like the 43 mm. I saw this on the "man bush ie" site

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
    Posts
    37

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    Here is my GMT Master II hommage. 43mm, sterile dial and glidelock type clasp. It was sold as Parnis but could be a Neiton as well since they look the same. Anyway who cares? It keeps time well and the independent 24 hour hand is fantastic.
    Name:  pgmt-01.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  384.3 KB

  9. #19
    Member frenco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Padova, Italy
    Posts
    711

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    Quote Originally Posted by oinofilo View Post
    Here is my GMT Master II hommage. 43mm, sterile dial and glidelock type clasp. It was sold as Parnis but could be a Neiton as well since they look the same. Anyway who cares? It keeps time well and the independent 24 hour hand is fantastic.
    Name:  pgmt-01.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  384.3 KB
    is the quickset on the 12h hand or on the 24h hand (i.e. is the mvmt funcion like the eta 2893 or like the rolex)?
    Selling FTF only Padova/Bergamo: a NIB autozilla, a Makara Sea Turtle teal, a Geckota K1V27

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
    Posts
    37

    Re: Neiton 43mm GMT II Master Review

    Quote Originally Posted by frenco View Post
    is the quickset on the 12h hand or on the 24h hand (i.e. is the mvmt funcion like the eta 2893 or like the rolex)?
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with Swiss watches. Anyway on position 2 turning the crown clockwise you set the date, while turnig it counterclockwise you can set the red 24 hour hand to any of 24 hour markers on the bezel.
    Last edited by oinofilo; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:44.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. The Engineer Master II Pilot GMT Photo Review
      By robattopper in forum Ball Forum - Officially Sponsored by Topper Fine Jewelers
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: February 28th, 2015, 04:11
    2. Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 116713 LN Watch Review
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum Bloggers United
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: May 18th, 2012, 10:20
    3. Engineer Master Red Label 40, 43mm and GMT Chronometer
      By samanator in forum Photo Album
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: October 21st, 2011, 22:38
    4. Rolex GMT-Master Review
      By barbrine in forum Rolex & Tudor
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: February 22nd, 2011, 14:25
    5. ROLEX GMT-Master II 116710 (video review)
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum Bloggers United
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: July 23rd, 2010, 12:40

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •