Parnis watch?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Parnis watch?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Parnis watch?

I found some Parnis watch in ebay.
    I'm very interested in their quality and affordable price.

But. I cannot find Parnis watches website.

Anyone know Parnis watch manufacturer's homepage?

I want to contact Parnis watch company head office. not ebay seller(retailer)

thank you.

Re: Parnis watch?

Quote Originally Posted by watchcat View Post
    I found some Parnis watch in ebay.
    I'm very interested in their quality and affordable price.

But. I cannot find Parnis watches website.

Anyone know Parnis watch manufacturer's homepage?

I want to contact Parnis watch company head office. not ebay seller(retailer)

thank you.

Hello I have five parnis watches now with a sixth on the way and can tell you that there quality is top notch. I am pretty sure Parnis have no website and I am almost 100% sure they are not even a company as far as I can tell watches branded as Parnis are made on request by a manufacturer directly for the sellers who sell them. There appears to be quite a few sellers who all sell a slightly different range of watches all branded as Parnis. I may be slightly wrong in my thinking but I doubt it. As I said I think the sellers are as close to the manufacturer as we are likely to get. I remember a post were someone asked for sterile Parnis watches and the seller replied that he could supply them but only if a certain number were ordered I belive that in this case the seller would have just orderd x amount of unbranded watches from his supplier and acted as the middle man rarther than steralise already existing Parnis watches.
    Last edited by balla; July 28th, 2009 at 14:07.

yeah I tend to agree...it would seems more like someone, or "someones" places a bulk order with a manufacturer and just has Parnis put on the dial...
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Hmm. That's interesting. I've been thinking of buying one. It looks like a little more research is in order before I do.
    Some of those, a few of these and a couple of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyT View Post
    Hmm. That's interesting. I've been thinking of buying one. It looks like a little more research is in order before I do.
    Research what? Basically everything anyone knows about Parnis is collected on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by GuySie View Post
    Research what? Basically everything anyone knows about Parnis is collected on this forum
    He's actually right...a lot of people have done a lot of buying on this forum...so there are a lot ot 'test cases' here. You can pretty much find out which models have been consistently well built...and which ones are garbage by searching "Parnis" in the Affordables and Chinese Mech forums
    Cheers!
    Craig M.
    Somerville, MA
    The Escapement Watch Blog
    The Escapement on Twitter

“If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.” - Albert Einstein

Watches:
    Breitling Super Avenger Chronograph . Rolex Rebberg Trench Watch . Tag Heuer F1 Chrono . Tissot T-Touch . Tissot T-Race . Million Smart Flying Tourbillon . Zodiac Dragon Wing . Invicta Skeleton 3379 . Invicta Pro Diver 8926 . Scooby-Doo Chrono [A7750] . Alpha "Sea" . Alpha Jump Hour . Vostok CK-1 Orange . Poljot 2614.2H Movement . Gruen Quartz 'Soviet' . G-Shock GW300A-1V / G9000-8V 'Stormtrooper' . Timex Perpetual Calender . Vintage Helbros [Felsa 690 Mvt] ....Among others

Go Yankees!

Craig M and GuySie are right this forum is probably the best source for info on parnis watches by a country mile.
    From my experience and research the lower grade parnis look to be the navtimer quartz homage as some have reported problems and the B&R 01 homage that appears to be truly awful by all accounts. From personal experience the IWC and radiomir homages are excellent and well worth the money they sell for the cases are very good and they mostly use higher grade movements like the ST3600 or the ST25.

You want to watch WHAT?!?!?!?!

Oh, right, sorry! (mis-read the the question)

BA - dum Tish!

Thank you, ladies and germs!
    Meine Bratwurst has a first name,
    It's F-R-I-T-Z,
    Meine Bratwurst has a second name,
    It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

Thanks guys. especially thank you Balla.
    No one knows who make Parnis.
    and where can buy Parnis. (except ebay)

Quote Originally Posted by watchcat View Post
    Thanks guys. especially thank you Balla.
    No one knows who make Parnis.
    and where can buy Parnis. (except ebay)

Hi and Thanks, I have no idea what factories make watches branded as Parnis. You could try asking a seller that question they may tell you. I suspect they are actually made by several factories in china. If you want to buy parnis watches away from ebay try ...... watch [edit: link removed by moderator] or military time www..com I have purchased from both these sellers and they are reliable.
    Last edited by gigfy; January 23rd, 2010 at 23:30. Reason: link to MM branded watches removed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information