Post up your Parnis! - Page 10
Like Tree1134Likes

Thread: Post up your Parnis!

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Re: Post up your Parnis!

I was wondering if some kind person with one of those *ahem* "Parnis 44mm Italian Navy Handwinding" watches could post the actual measurements of the case... specifically I am looking for case w/o crown, case + baffle, and lug to lug.

The reason I am asking is that all the ebay listings seem to be copy & pasted from the same source (with not enough info). From doing a few comparisons based on images using the strap width (24mm) as a known value I've become somewhat dubious about which measurement the "44" is supposed to apply to. This is a concern since I am tempted to pull the trigger but worried that it just won't fit on my small wrists.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kazeryu View Post
    I was wondering if some kind person with one of those *ahem* "Parnis 44mm Italian Navy Handwinding" watches could post the actual measurements of the case... specifically I am looking for case w/o crown, case + baffle, and lug to lug.

The reason I am asking is that all the ebay listings seem to be copy & pasted from the same source (with not enough info). From doing a few comparisons based on images using the strap width (24mm) as a known value I've become somewhat dubious about which measurement the "44" is supposed to apply to. This is a concern since I am tempted to pull the trigger but worried that it just won't fit on my small wrists.

Thanks!
    Not sure the exact watch your referring to. But maybe you could use this one as a reference.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2016
Size:  54.1 KB
    Name:  Lug-size.jpg
Views: 2013
Size:  111.4 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1994
Size:  65.2 KB
    Last edited by mft4; January 20th, 2014 at 16:25.

Thank you very much, that is wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by mft4 View Post
    Not sure the exact watch your referring to. But maybe you could use this one as a reference.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2016
Size:  54.1 KB
    Name:  Lug-size.jpg
Views: 2013
Size:  111.4 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1994
Size:  65.2 KB
    mft4 likes this.

Really liking the way my new Parny is working with this strap. This will make it four in the collection, whoops.

mft4 and Watch Hawk 71 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cardoza View Post
    Really liking the way my new Parny is working with this strap. This will make it four in the collection, whoops.
    Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin_B View Post
    Just one????

I think I have some more, but also did sell 5 or so, I have to admit
    Can anybody help me source one of these? I can't seem to locate one from any dealer at this point. If you know where to get one, please PM me or reply in this thread. Thanks a million!!

Quote Originally Posted by V.I.T. View Post
    Can anybody help me source one of these? I can't seem to locate one from any dealer at this point. If you know where to get one, please PM me or reply in this thread. Thanks a million!!
    Here you go Parnis Marina Militare watch

Thans mft4. I searched through the listings on that site and even contacted a few of the dealers. Jackson, Daji, and Tao all got back to me saying that watch (or similar) is no longer available. The only one who has not gotten back to me in 2 days is Manbu. Only one problem, when I add it to my cart, it says 'No Such ID'. So I'm still on the hunt :(

I was so ready to order......
    mft4 likes this.

sorry about the quality, but at least I got a shanghai in the background, right?
    Name:  Parnis Milgauss.JPG
Views: 1825
Size:  291.1 KB
    mft4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by V.I.T. View Post
    Thans mft4. I searched through the listings on that site and even contacted a few of the dealers. Jackson, Daji, and Tao all got back to me saying that watch (or similar) is no longer available. The only one who has not gotten back to me in 2 days is Manbu. Only one problem, when I add it to my cart, it says 'No Such ID'. So I'm still on the hunt :(

I was so ready to order......
    Sorry about that. Here's hoping you find one.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information