Post up your Parnis! - Page 30
Like Tree1134Likes

Thread: Post up your Parnis!

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Re: Post up your Parnis!

Quote Originally Posted by nachodaddy View Post
    Nice combo
    diegors26 likes this.
    hked -- Seiko -- Deep blue -- Alpha

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  2.05 MB

Got my Parnis Power Reserve last week. I had read about it in the forums here, but I was still surprised about how good the quality felt.

It's nice and heavy on the wrist, I like the sound of the Sea-Gull movement, and everything just works and looks good. It's around 14 sec fast each day, both in my own and the Hairspring-apps testing.

I was wondering how I would feel about the open heart, but I enjoy it. It's fun to watch, and people who don't care for watches are really into it. I think this is the first watch I've worn that non-watch-people notice and want to talk about.

Its on a black Nato in the picture. I like it on it.

The Jackson crown guard fits like a charm.

Mini Fiddy Homage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lumo and Watch Hawk 71 like this.
    ...sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there....

Just arrived yesterday. My first Parnis and I'm very pleased with the watch. Lots of nice touches and very comfortable on the wrist. Doubt it will be my last.
Views: 969
Size:  678.9 KB

Love the look of the blue hands, open heart, and I've had good luck with Sea-Gull movements. I've been going over the variety of Parnis watches and due to the number of different looks it's really hard to choose. I'm thinking this one is what I'm going to go for - now to decide on which distributor to buy from . . .

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by KeyzerSausage View Post
Views: 1141
Size:  2.05 MB

Got my Parnis Power Reserve last week. I had read about it in the forums here, but I was still surprised about how good the quality felt.

It's nice and heavy on the wrist, I like the sound of the Sea-Gull movement, and everything just works and looks good. It's around 14 sec fast each day, both in my own and the Hairspring-apps testing.

I was wondering how I would feel about the open heart, but I enjoy it. It's fun to watch, and people who don't care for watches are really into it. I think this is the first watch I've worn that non-watch-people notice and want to talk about.

Its on a black Nato in the picture. I like it on it.
    KeyzerSausage likes this.

KeyzerSausage likes this.

My new favorite. Parnis 43mm sterile GMT. Paid $80 and worth twice that. Got in ebay for $80 delivered from "make and offer" option. The asking price was $118 including shipping. (Worth that price by the way) . Some sellers have better ratings and better return or protection so I went with one seller who gives 30 days no question asked etc. 25 days and not one issue. (knock on wood).
    Last edited by steve12345; August 17th, 2015 at 18:25.
    Lumo and NemoAU like this.

If you go to Ebay and do a search for 43mm sterile submariner GMT you will see many sellers. The best price is about $80 delivered . Screw in solid links. Solid endlinks, Lume is not good, sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel, Water resistent claims to about 30 feet but I am not going to try that. If I go swimming I use my casio g shock. The Gluidelock fine adjustment is superb when your wrist swells due to heat and humidity in the summer. No tools necessary and easy. Accuate time to 10 secs fast so far and owned 25 days. I am shocked about the accuracy. I honestly thought it might even stop on its own due to the low price but it holds power for a day of not wearing it ( fully wound ). maybe I was lucky ? If anyone else owns this watch please chime in.

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information