Post up your Parnis! - Page 7
Like Tree1134Likes

Thread: Post up your Parnis!

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Post up your Parnis!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnny View Post
    How can I delete his posts?

And, sorry guys. I guess I ended up feeding the troll. I learned a lot by this.
    Fortunately, you can't delete other folks posts; no matter how much you don't like them.

'chicolabronse' is right though; I should not have entered into this thread...it was possibly disrespectful to the OP and for that I do apologize.

As to the troll thing, well it seems that whenever we don't agree with someone, we run the risk of being erroneously called names

I accept your apology, I apologize if I did anything wrong and I changed the troll thing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnny View Post
    I accept your apology, I apologize if I did anything wrong and I changed the troll thing.
    We're good man

One of my best Parnis - my mistake ... i´ve sold it

Attached Images Attached Images

starman69, Lumo, mft4 and 2 others like this.

My new Parnis arrived today. I chose this one thanks to this thread, And In particular Martin_b for posting his shot of the watch, And also Reno for supplying the link. Thank you guy's.

There Is so much detail on the face It makes you want to wear magnifying lenses to take It all In.

Here are a couple of shot's
    Name:  P1.jpg
Views: 2419
Size:  103.8 KB

Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 2414
Size:  102.5 KB

I only have one, and it came from one of the supposed better sellers. I've no complaints so far about the movement or the case, but the drunken alignment of the numerals on the dial is a sight to behold:

Name:  parnis_20130425.jpg
Views: 2149
Size:  121.4 KB

(The blues in this shot are a little exaggerated because my lighting and my skill with GIMP are both poor.)

Also, the black date ring annoys me, given that many earlier examples of the same type had a white ring, as do many of the stock photos being shown.

Still, I got it for a good price and would probably be pleased with it if I didn't have so many other watches competing for wrist time.

Quote Originally Posted by mft4 View Post
    My new Parnis arrived today. I chose this one thanks to this thread, And In particular Martin_b for posting his shot of the watch, And also Reno for supplying the link. Thank you guy's.

There Is so much detail on the face It makes you want to wear magnifying lenses to take It all In.

Here are a couple of shot's
    Name:  P1.jpg
Views: 2419
Size:  103.8 KB

Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 2414
Size:  102.5 KB
    Looks awesome!

Can you also shoot me a link?? I love it. I looked through the thread for the earlier link but didnt find this exact version.

Thank you !

I just got this chap in the mail today. I ditched the grim leather strap for a pvd nato and have just spent ten minutes artfully distressing the pvd metalwear back to (kind of) brushed stainless with sandpaper.

I went for this movement purely because I thought the long regulator arm 6498 was more beautiful than the 6497.

Quote Originally Posted by jbdurbz View Post
    Looks awesome!

Can you also shoot me a link?? I love it. I looked through the thread for the earlier link but didnt find this exact version.

Thank you !
    I didn't actually buy the watch from that link. I sent manbush_ijie an email with a photo of the watch asking If he could get It. He said he could and that It was $99+$9 shipping.

I told him It was cheaper elsewhere. So he said he wouldn't charge shipping. I agreed and paid him. He then ordered the watch which took about 5 day's, After which he sent me a phot to make sure It was the correct one.

Which It was. He mailed it the same day and I received It 12 day's later.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pawl_Buster View Post
    If it's unbranded and unmarked, it isn't a Parnis. Heck, even watches with 'Parnis' printed and stamped on them aren't Parnises because the brand and company don't exist

Nice looking watch anyway

It was listed as a Parnis on Ebay, what do I know?

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information