So, the Mega Millions lottery is 640 Million dollars...hmmm. Not usually a lottery sucker, but what the heck. Worth buying $20 worth of tickets just to fuel a couple hours of "what if".
So my initial shopping list (in no particular order):
1) Ferrari - 1 of each current production model
2) Homes - 1 each in Laguna Beach, Wailea, Auckland and NYC.
3) Watches - I'll have to limit myself to 25 or so due to space available while traveling
4) Investment Properties - Several in Southern California, Hawaii and Auckland
5) Cigars - a few pallets full from Cuba
Of course, charitable donations to causes I believe in (Doctors without Borders, Strippers without iPads, etc.)...
Oh well, a guy can dream.