**THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD** - Page 125
Like Tree2014Likes

Thread: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1298

Re: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Quote Originally Posted by Vinm123 View Post
    Looking for a deepblue that has the t100 tubes in blue and orange if any of you guys want to part with a watch?
    The DB website has the Mil Ops right now with orange and blue tubes. Not sure if there is an active code right now or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2 beater watches... Orient Mako USA and DB Master 1000. Both on leather straps.
    Rocat likes this.

Garden City Park, New York, United States

I noticed they went back to the Gen 1 design and specs but no Orange like my unicorn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rocat likes this.
    MikeCfromLI
    NYC\LI
    Hidden Content

new sale up. Pro Tac 1000, looks like a great price. Shame I don't need another orange diver
    Rocat likes this.

karlito, Rocat and Fatboi_ET like this.

Rocat, chippe1 and EricSF2015 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchjrj View Post
    I'm quite surprised how difficult it seems to get good info on the Sun Diver III. Haven't found any real intensive reviews, don't see them much. Have searched around and seems to be limited quantities out there. Don't know if DB has new builds coming. I've become quite enamoured with the blue dial and two-tone bezel:

Attachment 3819426

Bupukus out there. The quarter-blue bezel is a subtle touch but really makes a difference.
    If you're still lusting after one of these, I've got this exact color combo SunDiver III, mint condition, probably only worn a couple weeks, and I need to thin the herd. I'll probably be listing it in the WUS classifieds in a couple weeks. It's gorgeous, but I wear my blue dial DeepStar 1000 most of the time.
    Cheers,

Matt

Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer, Seiko 7002 Divers 150, Seiko SRP315 Air Diver 200m Orange Monster, Seiko 5 Sports SNZJ15 black face daily beater, Seiko 5 Sports SRP203K1, Seiko 5 Sports SRP207K, Seiko 5 f/ '90s with black face, gold plated Seiko 5 f/ '90s with champaign face, Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono black pvd, Eterna-Matic KonTiki 20 stainless, Ocean7 G1-GMT Pepsi diver, Longines Hydroconquest 41 mm automatic, blue sunburst dial, Deep Blue Daynight Recon Diver T100 10Yr LE, Deep blue Master 2000 LE, Deep Blue Deep Star 1000 LE, blue sunburst dial, Deep Blue DayNight T100 tritium, Orange sunburst dial, dad's old gold plated Bulova Accutron & several Swatch including the (banned in USA) Karma Sutra Sex Teaze of 1994 vintage (still NIB).

Master Explorer 1000, my first Deep Blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mjkerr View Post
    If you're still lusting after one of these, I've got this exact color combo SunDiver III, mint condition, probably only worn a couple weeks, and I need to thin the herd. I'll probably be listing it in the WUS classifieds in a couple weeks. It's gorgeous, but I wear my blue dial DeepStar 1000 most of the time.
    Damn, that's old school. Couple years ago I posted that. Long since purchased the black sunray dial variant, which I still own and enjoy. Thanks for reaching out, though.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mjkerr View Post
    I'd be interested in what you want for your BD Sun Diver. PM me if you can. Thanks.

Thread Information