**THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD** - Page 30
Like Tree1911Likes

Thread: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Page 30 of 124 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast

Re: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Nice,DannyT.I have cut myself off from anymore automatics for the time being,but,i did eye those pretty hard.

What band/bracelet are you guys thinking for your sea rams?I'm not much of a fan of the soft silicone at all.Everything seems to stick to it.I'm thinking WJean shark on the blue and a Hirsch carbon fiber black w/white stitching on the black dial sea ram i have coming.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by CRAIG4FSU; December 4th, 2014 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxCanada View Post
    I'm opposite to you. I didn't think much of the case the watch came in. I was disappointed not to get the plastic DB standard case

Really? if you want I have a couple extra plastic DB boxes if you want to trade one for that travel case you got :) PM me if you want to do a trade. I'd love to have a travel case myself.

Danny
    Hidden Content
    "Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"

Quote Originally Posted by Danny T View Post
    Really? if you want I have a couple extra plastic DB boxes if you want to trade one for that travel case you got :) PM me if you want to do a trade. I'd love to have a travel case myself.

Danny
    sorry it was a gift and I sent the watch to my Brother already.

FedEx made a visit today!
    dbsylvia and JinxCanada like this.
    Tom.

My newest just arrived today:

EHV

And mine arrived yesterday. Nice value for $322 bucks. Nice presentation withe the Pelican-like case. Fit and finish is on par with similarly priced Micro brand divers. 9015 movement winds very easily and seems to function fine. At 12+ hours, I am only +1 second. That needs further study. Also checking power reserve. The bezel moves easily but not too easily. Too bad it's a 120 click, I like 60 better and the last 5 clicks of this bezel are kind of sloppy. I'm only a desk diver so no worries. The band was listed a rubber but it is silicone. The quality of it is fine and it supports the watch well and it looks good but it's a dust and lint magnet.

Interestingly, the net pics do not show the distinction between the white hands and the silver dial nor do all of my pics but honestly, I am easily able to discern the time and I don't find the contrast to be that difficult at all. My second pic below should show the distinction.

All in all, it's a nice watch at a decent price but honestly, at retail or even with the DB sale happening now, I don't think that I'd do it. FOr the price that I paid or in the sub $500 realm, it's a good deal and it compares in quality, fit and finish to similarly priced micro divers and some Seiko and Orient pieces but one you hit the Sumo and brands like Halios, Benarus, Dagaz, Armida, Helson, etc., I don't think that my example truly measures up. MKII, UTS, Doxa, Sinn, Oris, no way at all. Breitling, Omega, etc. not even close. All of that is fine and at sub $450, I am very impressed. Add 6 interest free payments plus no shipping cost and I am truly happy with the purchase.

And, as always, I apologize for the horrible pics. I really need to build up my skills and my equipment......!

Name:  DB4.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  117.9 KBName:  DB1.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  94.7 KB
    dbsylvia likes this.

Black Sea Ram showed up.I foresee a Hirsch carbon,black w/white stitching going on this one.

Chokker, EHV and dbsylvia like this.

New arrival** sea ram 500, black mop dial, with white ceramic bezel. #25/5000
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by flexoffender; December 6th, 2014 at 07:47.

Sharp.

One more shot of my latest on Bonetto Cinturini rubber.

Page 30 of 124 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast