**THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD** - Page 32
Like Tree2069Likes

Thread: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    KCZ

Re: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

I just bought a second ladies Sea Ramic, white MOP face with blue bezel. I didn't like the white silicon strap so I took it off, but now I'm having trouble finding a replacement that I like either. The spring bars are so close to the case that it's a real struggle to put it on a NATO, and I don't like the way a NATO fits on my wrist anyway. I've been trying to find a 2-piece nylon strap with some kind of blue stripe, but there don't seem to be any out there in an 18mm width either. My fallback is a SS bracelet, which is what I put on my other DB, but I'd rather have a nylon strap. Any ideas where I might find a 2-piece?

Name:  IMG-20141211-00169.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  653.2 KB
    samdwich likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davewe View Post
    I must like the "out there" dials. First (at my request) the wife got me the blue-blue MOP Sea ram. Now I just pulled the trigger on the Master Explorer in red. From Deep Blue's site: Attachment 2292402

Dave, That is an exquisite piece, nice choice! I love my black MOP dial, so I know the feeling of wanting to pull the trigger on another one.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
    I just bought a second ladies Sea Ramic, white MOP face with blue bezel. I didn't like the white silicon strap so I took it off, but now I'm having trouble finding a replacement that I like either. The spring bars are so close to the case that it's a real struggle to put it on a NATO, and I don't like the way a NATO fits on my wrist anyway. I've been trying to find a 2-piece nylon strap with some kind of blue stripe, but there don't seem to be any out there in an 18mm width either. My fallback is a SS bracelet, which is what I put on my other DB, but I'd rather have a nylon strap. Any ideas where I might find a 2-piece?

Name:  IMG-20141211-00169.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  653.2 KB
    Great choice!, I love the color combo. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but i did find a navy 2 piece nylon on amazon for 30usd. If you want to take a gamble, this would be the way to go. There are no reviews, so thats where I would be a little skeptical.

heres a link:

Amazon.com: DaLuca Two Piece Ballistic Nylon NATO Watch Strap - Navy : 18mm: Watches

Congrats on the new piece!

KCZ

Quote Originally Posted by flexoffender View Post
    Great choice!, I love the color combo. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but i did find a navy 2 piece nylon on amazon for 30usd. If you want to take a gamble, this would be the way to go. There are no reviews, so thats where I would be a little skeptical.

heres a link:

Amazon.com: DaLuca Two Piece Ballistic Nylon NATO Watch Strap - Navy : 18mm: Watches

Congrats on the new piece!
    I bought that exact strap, decided I didn't like the navy enough to go to the trouble of putting it on, so I set it aside somewhere and now I can't find it. LOL. I found a 2-piece bright blue Kevlar that I just ordered, maybe that will be the right color. Maybe I should also try some curved spring bars so I can experiment with some other one-piece NATO's without excessive aggravation, but I truly doubt I'll find one that fits my wrist correctly.

You blokes really seem to be digging the new gen DB's. I'm keen to get a look but the dealerships have dried up down under. Big raps on the new Sea Rams. You fellas are lucky stateside. New day, new watch!!!

From the lower globe....
    Deep Blue Ocean Diver 500, Deep Blue Marine Diver 500, G-Shock Mudman, Incoming- OWC MilSub.

With the 30% discount for the holidays, the Master Explorer was only $244 - so it was crazy not to pull said trigger. And yet I resisted. After all there are all the Xmas expenses and my wife did just buy me the Sea Ram, which darn it, I don't get to handle till Xmas. So I hemmed and hawed a bit until she insisted I get it and helped me choose the red color! Of course we are relatively newlyweds (15 months). We'll see what her attitude it like at 15 years :)
    Quote Originally Posted by flexoffender View Post
    Dave, That is an exquisite piece, nice choice! I love my black MOP dial, so I know the feeling of wanting to pull the trigger on another one.

Cheers!
    asho coxo likes this.
    Bathys 100 Fathom Auto
    Maranez Bangla (47mm)
    Deep Blue Master Explorer 1000
    Deep Blue Sea Ram MOP
    Deep Blue Sun Diver 3
    Seiko Monster

Thanks for the white bezel black mop pics I'm getting a second sea ram and I'm not sure which one

Herr is mine

I see that the Deep Blue Depthmeter Ana/Digi is not represented here. Is this watch not looked upon kindly in this club? Is it considered a "real" Deep Blue, or a distant step child that doesn't carry the Deep Blue pedigree? Just curious about the general opinions of it.

Thanks,
    kev
    Last edited by bugeyed; December 14th, 2014 at 16:10.
    I just think that things should work the way I expect them to.
    Conroe, Texas

Figured I'd change the content in this post since my original posted twice???? Anyway, I realize that this is likely not a $400 watch, but is it at least worth more than the $99 price? I mean, is $99 a deal at all?

Thanks,
    kev
    Last edited by bugeyed; December 16th, 2014 at 00:09. Reason: New content
    I just think that things should work the way I expect them to.
    Conroe, Texas

One more on the way.With the 30% off it ended up costing approximately $350.Regularly $500.After speaking with a customer rep,they're discontinuing a few of their models.When they're gone,they're gone.

This will be DB #4 for me.This one.I have T100 on my Armourlite ISO and it is BRIGHT!!
    Name:  daynight-t100-ops-tritium-flat-tubes-pvd-case-stainless-mesh-bracelet-1.gif
Views: 637
Size:  46.2 KB
    Last edited by CRAIG4FSU; December 15th, 2014 at 20:50.
    davewe likes this.

Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread Information