**THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD** - Page 35
Like Tree1922Likes

Thread: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Page 35 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast

Re: **THE "OFFICIAL" DEEP BLUE WATCH CLUB THREAD**

Quote Originally Posted by tfinnan View Post
    I attempted to join the Deep Blue club today and the PVD Depthmaster Ana/Digi was sold out on Deep Blue's website...oddly enough, it was available on DB's Amazon store (they listed five available). Too bad. I was looking forward to picking one up and trying it out. I had been interested in one of these since I saw the write up on them on one of the blogs this summer. Links below:

Deep Blue: DEPTHMETER ANA/DIGI - BLACK PVD SOLD OUT - DEPTHMETER ANA/DIGI COLLECTION - PVD $109.

Amazon: Amazon.com: DepthMeter Ana/Digi Black PVD: Deep Blue: Watches

Either Deep Blue doesn't update their Amazon site or they sold enough at their holiday prices and aren't interested in selling more. It seems a bit strange to me though.
    I'm not sure what they are doing with the Amazon store. I guess they are not updating their inventory levels through the back-end Amazon interface. I ordered a DayNight Recon T-100 swiss auto in white/orange, Amazon said they had 5 in stock. I was a little disappointed when I got a message that they were out of stock and do I want the white/black or to cancel. It still says they have 4 in stock now. My immediate thought when I got the email was that this was some sort of sales tactic to capture more buyers.

I went ahead with the white/black. I hope I don't regret it. I kind of have a weird feeling about buying one of these now. I wrote them a nice message in reply, but got no response just the shipment notification in Amazon. I guess they are not a "high touch" operation ;)

I have traditionally been a big Edox fan and mostly stick to collecting that brand, but decided to get a nice tritium watch this year for Christmas. I was going to pick up a Ball Magnate chrono, but decided to give Deep Blue a shot because I am an entrepreneur myself and I like to support the little guys. But I kind of got the feeling they didn't care if they sold me a watch or not. I dunno, I hope I am impressed when I get this thing in the mail. Right now I'm feeling a little underwhelmed about dropping $1200 on one of these.

I really liked the ceramic bezel on my Edox Class 1 that I had, and I regret ever flipping it. I'm hoping the white ceramic on the Recon is equally nice and that the case and bracelet is nicely detailed. Fingers crossed that everything I have read is true about these guys. The DayNight Recon T-100 is swiss made and at a similar price point to Edox and a number of Ball watches on Amazon, so I'm hoping its at least Edox level of finishing but with lots of tubes! Right now I'm wearing a Grand Ocean that I picked up last year for a bit less than the DB, it has a very nicely polished deployant clasp and the case finishing is like jewelry and very nice...so that's kind of where my expectations are at.

I had picked up a reversible textured/smooth dark blue italian rubber strap that I thought would look nice with the orange, hoping it will look good with the black hand version.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAIG4FSU View Post
    Black Sea Ram showed up.I foresee a Hirsch carbon,black w/white stitching going on this one.

Yep.
    Name:  IMG_20141220_160220991_HDR_zpsdq2clbhv.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  140.6 KB
    dbsylvia likes this.

Name:  IMG_20141222_152928430_HDR_zpsvkpnrm3w.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  101.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20141222_153041793_HDR_zpsue6mwjwm.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  89.4 KB
    dbsylvia likes this.

I like the Sundiver with the orange bezel and ordered this one Name:  sun-diver-3-1k-white-dial-orange-bezel-7.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  396.0 KB
    Last edited by davewe; December 23rd, 2014 at 03:20.
    Bathys 100 Fathom Auto
    Maranez Bangla (47mm)
    Deep Blue Master Explorer 1000
    Deep Blue Sea Ram MOP
    Deep Blue Sun Diver 3
    Seiko Monster

Black Sea Ram showed up.I foresee a Hirsch carbon,black w/white stitching going on this one.

Yep.
    [iurl="http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2381361&d=1419109896"][/iurl]

That thing is beautiful! Nice choice on the strap

Quote Originally Posted by Stellite View Post
    Here is mine and I also have a blue dial version just like yours

And here it is with a kevlar/carbon strap:

Quote Originally Posted by flexoffender View Post
    That thing is beautiful! Nice choice on the strap
    Thanks.I shamelessly stole the idea from Stellite.
    michaelpaul71 likes this.

Just got mine today. It's impressive. I had no idea what to expect. It's huge! I also added the SS bracelet, which looks gorgeous but isn't on the watch yet. The green dial pops and is stunning. It's a nice add on to my omega seamaster, which I had been wearing daily. Here's a picture of it next to the omega for size and on its own.
    Attached Images Attached Images

JinxCanada likes this.

Name:  IMG_20141222_152928430_HDR_zpsvkpnrm3w.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  101.4 KB
    after w/WJean shark.
    Name:  IMG_20141227_194359021_zpsiwdex2xb.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  79.2 KB
    asho coxo and dbsylvia like this.

New member here - picked up a Sea Ram 500 with a green dial.
    asho coxo likes this.

^^^Nice.Pics?

Page 35 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information