[PREVIEW] BOLDR Odyssey Automatic Dive Watch - Page 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: [PREVIEW] BOLDR Odyssey Automatic Dive Watch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sponsor

Re: [PREVIEW] BOLDR Odyssey Automatic Dive Watch

Hey Rafy,

Thank you for your honest feedback. As we approaches our funding goal, you can see that we will soon be provided PolyUrethane Strap which can be used for diving for free with all watches. As for metal bracelet, we have yet to reach the MOQ to order the metal bracelet to go with the watch. We do however have a prototype metal bracelet to go with the watch (See picture below). Personally I like the metal bracelet too but currently, we won't be able to provide that for free yet at the current pledge level.

Definitely considering to use Hex screws as you mentioned to replace the current screws you mentioned. Didn't find it cheap looking since IWC or JLC use such screws head for some of its watches. I'm also talking to the supplier to revise to a screw-down caseback instead. Keep you posted. :)

Name:  deep blue bracelet copy.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  102.7 KB
    Last edited by BOLDRSupplyCo; 1 Day Ago at 17:51.
    rafy1 likes this.
    #beBOLDR
    odyssey.boldrwatches.com

I love the design...everything really works well together visually. However, the case dimensions are too large....at least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ptern likes this.

Thanks you reply dear BOLDR team, very much appreciated ;)

Happy to hear that rubber band and bracelet will be taken in consideration, excellent. Reference your pictures I very like the ingratiation of the strap at the lugs side with minimal gap, well done.

If it is not too much confidential, could it is be possible to know what is the Lug Size? Or maybe just tell us what is width size that you are using for the straps? Thanks in advance,

Rafy.
    BOLDRSupplyCo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDRSupplyCo View Post
    Hey Rafy,

Thank you for your honest feedback. As we approaches our funding goal, you can see that we will soon be provided PolyUrethane Strap which can be used for diving for free with all watches. As for metal bracelet, we have yet to reach the MOQ to order the metal bracelet to go with the watch. We do however have a prototype metal bracelet to go with the watch (See picture below). Personally I like the metal bracelet too but currently, we won't be able to provide that for free yet at the current pledge level.

Definitely considering to use Hex screws as you mentioned to replace the current screws you mentioned. Didn't find it cheap looking since IWC or JLC use such screws head for some of its watches. I'm also talking to the supplier to revise to a screw-down caseback instead. Keep you posted. :)
    I think he knows how to use a bezel. He's asking for there to be markers on it.

Can you see from the example below how having markers indexed is helpful?

BOLDRSupplyCo and rafy1 like this.

Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rafy1 View Post
    Thanks you reply dear BOLDR team, very much appreciated ;)

Happy to hear that rubber band and bracelet will be taken in consideration, excellent. Reference your pictures I very like the ingratiation of the strap at the lugs side with minimal gap, well done.

If it is not too much confidential, could it is be possible to know what is the Lug Size? Or maybe just tell us what is width size that you are using for the straps? Thanks in advance,

Rafy.
    The lug size is 22mm which is quite easily available in terms of straps. Cheers~
    rafy1 likes this.
    #beBOLDR
    odyssey.boldrwatches.com

Sponsor

Is that a image you find online or you made that image? Thats funny and good analogy! We do get what you are saying in terms of usability, will definitely look into including indexes for the next model. Thanks for the honest feedback trekDS. :)
    #beBOLDR
    odyssey.boldrwatches.com

Is that a image you find online or you made that image? Thats funny and good analogy! We do get what you are saying in terms of usability, will definitely look into including indexes for the next model. Thanks for the honest feedback trekDS. :)
    I cobbled it together from pictures of rulers on the net
    BOLDRSupplyCo likes this.

The lug size is 22mm which is quite easily available in terms of straps. Cheers~
    Thank you :)

Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by JDCfour View Post
    I love the design...everything really works well together visually. However, the case dimensions are too large....at least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the specification it does look pretty big at 45.5mm. But one of our early reviewer is a lady whom loves watches. The WhiteStorm on her 5.5" wrist, it still looks good. :)

By the way, our project is fully funded today! So you can expect us to deliver the watches this Sept/Oct if you pledge for one now.

Name:  17917707_10158432967290277_6765539641887983950_o.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  207.3 KB
    SuperP likes this.
    #beBOLDR
    odyssey.boldrwatches.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information