WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2nd run of the Halios Puck, plus a smaller version

35K views 352 replies 101 participants last post by  staiiff 
#1 · (Edited)
I just saw this on the Halios Facebook page. It would be hard for me to resist a smaller curvier Puck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Love the idea of a smaller puck but the redisign would have to be pretty nice to knock the Darth off my wrist.
Will be following this one as I loved the look of the original but was never brave enough to buy.

A curved case more like the Delphin with out lugs?

#4 ·
I owned one of the Pucks and was impressed by the quality and the striking design of it, but I felt as though I was wearing a dinner plate on my 7.75" wrist. It's amusing to see the outrageous prices Pucks are being asked for on the secondary market.

Reactions: Seppia
#5 ·
I'm a bit conflicted about this. My gut reaction is "Yes! Please!" because I LOVED mine - one of the nicest micros I've owned yet, and that's august company given that I'm comparing it to MKII, Crepas, Precista, Dagaz, and Raven. On the other hand, I just bought an Emperor Tuna and I REALLY need to reduce, not expand, my collection. Still, another Puck... What the puck, why not?!

#7 ·
This ought to make a lot of people happy. The force was too strong with this piece.

#13 ·
Another run of the Puck would be a great idea. I'm in for one. Very excited to hear more.

#17 ·
I've wanted one for a while so I'd be highly interested if this comes true. Ever since that fellow drove the price of a Puck up over 1500 in early 2013 on ebay (the watch is still for sale mind you) Halios pricing on there has been insane. I've also noticed a fair number of F29 watches being bought and attempting to be resold on there recently for absurd prices. Serial numbers are funny like that.

#19 ·
II'm with powboyz on this one. in terms if fit and finish...this was a very good watch. Worn mine a bunch and it just felt too big and for a lack of a better term, although seeing defined hit the mark, it is cartoonish...and I have 7.5 in wrists. But I 'm glad it went to a happy home!

Now a smaller version, I'm up for that. And with some mods to the Delfin case, definitely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#22 · (Edited)
I always enjoy my Puck. It's bold design captures attention. Comfortable and the lume is insane. I hope Jason differentiates Puck II re-run. Maybe a slightly different dial or hands. I definitely want a smaller Puck (mini-Puck).

To add, we should support micro brands, so if Jason does a Puck 2nd run, I am probably in as well!!

#27 ·
Sorry to say that guys, but I am not into a second run of the original Puck.
As I am lucky to have one, I'd like to keep my Puck as it is : a special and kinda rare timepiece.

That said, I'd like to see the Puck 2.0, if it is still lugless, which make the Puck special, I guess I could be in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.