Announcing the arrival of the 62MAS homage from Manchester Watch Works! .....It's Here!
Like Tree2030Likes

Thread: Announcing the arrival of the 62MAS homage from Manchester Watch Works! .....It's Here!

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Announcing the arrival of the 62MAS homage from Manchester Watch Works! .....It's Here!

Doug just announced that he would start shipping watches to the lucky 150 by the end of next week. So I figured it was time to end the old thread .....old thread......and start this new one.

So as you get your new watches in hand please post them up here.

So far the only final production pics I have are the ones that Doug posted on the other thread but two lucky people (one of which is me!!!) will get the first two production pieces off the line send to them this week. I hope be able to put some pics up as early as tomorrow evening! I have a 62MAS logo version coming and the other early recipient will get the MWW mountain logo.

Since this project has come to and end, I wanted to thank everyone who jumped on board with this project and gave Doug the motivation to invest time and energy into this project. You all have been great on the thread and it never sefl destructed with all the individual opinions and passions. We even managed to get through the initial voting process without serious hurt feelings.

Most of all I want to thank Doug (Manchester Watch Works) for putting up with all the shenanigans and making this project a reality. Every step of the way you added features to this project and it just got better and better. I can't wait to see what the Beluga line is like and the recently announced Iconik 4 coming this fall!

Re: Announcing the arrival of the 62MAS homage from Manchester Watch Works! .....It's Here!

Woohoo! Go Doug Go!!! And thanks vwg...
    Thuggee, Djk949 and jzoo like this.

Re: Announcing the arrival of the 62MAS homage from Manchester Watch Works! .....It's Here!

Big Congrats VWG! Your 1st project brought to fruition "hands free"! You are The Great Facilitator and WIS Diplomat! Very well executed from start to finish. Drama free, with the wolves at bay. Respect!

RD
    "Yeah, it's basically a block of steel with a movement inside. Part of the charm." daschlag

I go on vacation (holiday) in a month and can't wait to bring this along for the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    valuewatchguy and Djk949 like this.
    Current Inventory:
    Seiko Sumo SBDC003
    Seiko SKX007
    Seiko 5 SNXS79
    Seiko 5 SNZH55 (for sale)
    Seiko 7005-7099
    Orient Curator Grey (for sale)
    Casio MDV-106
    Cheap Timex
    6105-8110 Homage (sold)
    Manchester Watch Works Morgan
    SRPA21 (PADI)
    SKXA55
    Zelos Hammerhead

On the way:
    MWW 62MAS Homage
    Helgray Le Mans

Thanks Doug and VWG! I'm certainly ready for mine.
    Some of those, a few of these and a couple of the others.

Looking forward to this one...a lot!

-Mark in St. Louis

VWG and Doug, thank you both for persevering !

Thank you to you and Doug for making this happen and it's been a fun ride too
    Can't wait for mine
    ALPINA Startimer Pilot Automatic & Quartz Chronographs & Startimer 42 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CARPENTER Brooklyn Field | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | FORTIS Classic Cosmonauts AM Ceramic | GLYCINE Combat6 Vintage 43 GL0123 | IWC MKXVIII LPP & Silver | MERCER Airfoil | MWW 62MAS homage | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | RAVEN Trekker | SCURFA DiverOne PVD Auto| SWATCH Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom [B] |

Ordered--> MWW Equinox, MERCER Lexington

...and I missed out on the project but I've enjoyed following. Also want to congratulate Doug on another great project that he brings to fruition!!

edited by mod

In the meanwhile I can't wait to see everyone's pictures of the big boy!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; August 2nd, 2017 at 23:27.

Smile Re: Announcing the arrival of the 62MAS homage from Manchester Watch Works! .....It's Here!

Many thanks to both VWG and Big D in bringing this project to a successful conclusion.

I am patiently waiting for the arrival of my "62MAS"....

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information