A diver with a vintage look, but most current size. It is an hommage to Eterna Super Kontiki, which was a version for the Israeli army, especially for its special commands Shayetet 13, in the 70s.
Crepas Watches, updated it with different hands and calendar layout.
Features of this clock include:
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Bezel Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 13.70 mm
- Length: 50mm
- Glass thickness: 2.80 mm
- Lens Diameter: 30mm
- Width of handle: 22mm
- Crown diameter: 7mm
- Case, bezel, crown and back: 316L quality steel.
- Crystal: Synthetic sapphire double curvature on both sides ("double domed").
- Seals: Viton and Tefzel
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp signed.
- Military nylon strap.
- Vintage Superluminova Tritium in hands, indexes on the dial and bezel numbers and indices.
- Swiss-made ETASA model 2824-2.
- Water resistance: 50 atm / 500 meters. Fund closed and screw crown.
- Antimagnetic: up 70.000A / m. Calibre protected with a cap.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- Unidirectional bezel with 120 positions. Vintage Superluminova Tritium Insert with DLC treatment
- The watch comes in a cylindrical airtight container for transport.
- Steel bracelet with Deployant clasp signed.
- NATO straps in black and sand.
- JacobsStraps Leather Strap Command.
- Warranty card.
- Cleaning microfiber cloth
- Tool for removing pins.
- Spare Pins
Sorry about the quality, but I had more time,
And, tc2 vs Mako I: