Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started - Page 21
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Re: Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Quote Originally Posted by taike View Post
    There is no free shipping. You pay the $10 or $45 with the final invoice.
    Thanks, Yea, that makes sense,... lately I've lost my mind, and can't figure these things out.

Seems, I've become sooo cheap, that it'll be the $10 buck Table Dance, not the $45. dollar Lap Dance...
    ....And then,... they play "Freebird"
    bluecamowhite likes this.

Done Deal, Pulled the Trigger, Whewww Hewwww!!!
    ...Bought the Red One! The Red Tipped Seconds Hand One!
    ......Comes with the White Dial, & Date!
    ........ And Cathedral Hands!
    ............And the $10. Table Dance! (Cuz I'm Cheap)
    Pakz and hikeNbike like this.

Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Quote Originally Posted by garydusa View Post
    Done Deal, Pulled the Trigger, Whewww Hewwww!!!
    ...Bought the Red One! The Red Tipped Seconds Hand One!
    ......Comes with the White Dial, & Date!
    ........ And Cathedral Hands!
    ............And the $10. Table Dance! (Cuz I'm Cheap)
    Big congrats Gary ! That one is so different from the rest even if it's exactly the same watch.

Here's a sneak peak at some pics from Pallet Spoon coming soon:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Watches503; January 18th, 2017 at 07:45.
    jlow28, Pakz and garydusa like this.
    Instagram: @watches503

Quote Originally Posted by Watches503 View Post
    Big congrats Gary ! That one is so different from the rest even if it's exactly the same watch.

Here's a sneak peak at some pics from Pallet Spoon coming soon:

Luis how do you feel the fit and finish are compared to the bull shark?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JLS36 View Post
    Luis how do you feel the fit and finish are compared to the bull shark?

They look and feel the same but they're totally different animals. The Cascais is considerably slimmer to my eyes and can look bigger because of the small bezel. The Bullshark being less slim, with the gilt dial and the protruding sapphire crystal, it gives the impression that it costs a little more than the Cascais but upon close inspection, I see no difference in fit and finish.

SimpleWatchMan likes this.

A small red dot in Asia on the Earth's equator.

They look and feel the same but they're totally different animals. The Cascais is considerably slimmer to my eyes and can look bigger because of the small bezel. The Bullshark being less slim, with the gilt dial and the protruding sapphire crystal, it gives the impression that it costs a little more than the Cascais but upon close inspection, I see no difference in fit and finish.

Nice to know. Thanks for the feedback. :)
    Timex | Carnival | Casio | Pulsar | Phoibos | Invicta | Rodina | Glycine | Bulova | Deep Blue | Tiger Concept | Hamtun | Leyden | Gruppo Gamma | Dan Henry | Deaumar | Tisell | Scurfa | Armida | Ticino | Nezumi | Obris Morgan | Aramar | Seiko | Borealis | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | Aevig | Steinhart | Citizen | Nth | Squale | Archimede | Ginault | Ball | Damasko | Rolex

Sounds good thanks for the feedback

Thank Luis!!...I'm so looking forward to this! It's my first Borealis, & my first pre-order too. Even have the approval of the "Mrs." on this one's color choice & options (smart move huh! ).
    Watches503 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by garydusa View Post
    Thank Luis!!...I'm so looking forward to this! It's my first Borealis, & my first pre-order too. Even have the approval of the "Mrs." on this one's color choice & options (smart move huh! ).
    I've got the white cathedral incoming as well.

While I doubt I'll ever be as big a booster as Luis, borealis has never let me down. I've got half a dozen since scout sniper, and bullshark and cascais incoming.
    Watches503 likes this.

Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Quote Originally Posted by taike View Post
    I've got the white cathedral incoming as well.

While I doubt I'll ever be as big a booster as Luis, borealis has never let me down. I've got half a dozen since scout sniper, and bullshark and cascais incoming.
    Big congrats man.

Booster I am not. If you check my opinions on this watch and other Borealis, I don't overhype or exaggerate anything.

I'm a selfish customer that asksed for a prototype so I can check it out and show around. So they sent me 4 so others can do same and you all have different perspectives on it, not just one from a fan like me.

Heath, Jose and Michael received two of them but they mostly showed them on Diver's Watches FB group and Microbrand Watches FB group since they don't do much watchuseek unless it's for buying and selling. I was given the opportunity to check out some prototypes and I would never pass that up. None of them have preordered the Cascais. Neither has Brice, not yet.

In two days, I'll be receiving 2 Straton Syncro prototypes that I'm absolutely looking forward to and I'll be sharing it on wus and Facebook the same way I've done with Cascais and Pantor Sea Lion. That one looks a lot better than the Bullshark and Cascais (to me) but I don't know if they look "too nice" for me. I wonder if they're too busy for me even if the eye candy is basically irresistible.

I saw how another project from another brand was unrealistically overhypedrevently with fan reviews so I never wanna be that guy.

How many of us Average Joe dive watch addicts would pass up a chance to check out prototype watches ?

I didn't pass up on a chance to check out the Taniwha Ururoa, the Pantor Sea Lion and there wasn't a chance that I would pass up on Straton Syncros or the Cascais I preordered. Not a chance. Haven't preordered the Straton Syncro but I don't think I'll be able to say no to a 44mm Quartz version since I don't have $700 for an automatic chronograph.

By the way, I still think the Seafarer is the best bang for my dollar ever, watch of the decade for me. But that's not trying to boost, it's just a preference.

But I completely understand anyone thinking I could be a booster by my obvious love for the huge bang for my dollar when I buy a Borealis. And my Love for knowing it's impossible to lose money when selling a Borealis i bought on preorder.

If it matters, I also have a GG Divemaster coming, an Armida A1 45mm and a PADI Turtle. I love the A1's a lot more than just about any watch out there, except for the Manta Ray.

Last edited by Watches503; January 19th, 2017 at 08:19.
    garydusa likes this.

Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information