Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started - Page 35
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Re: Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

I have to agree with ValueWatchguy on the bracelet. It's a quality bracelet for sure but too substantial for the watch and the clasp too big and heavy itself. Needs more taper. He also noted the same issue with the protruding middle section of the end link. It detracts from the WATCH's aesthetic. I feel the bracelet is also too substantial and heavy, the clasp too imposing on the Bull Shark. It seems there is a trend to bulky bracelets maybe? Doesn't keep me from loving the watch though :) plus they wear great on straps.

I've had no issues with the crown or winding on either prototypes, no issues in my two Zodiacs who use the same mvt. But they've a different feel than a 2824.
    I have to agree the bezel grip is great and it's easy to turn. And everything is well aligned.

Pretty cool to see different perspectives and opinions on the same exact watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    valuewatchguy and Watches503 like this.
    ALPINA Startimer Pilot Automatic Chronograph + Alpiner4 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BOREALIS Bull Shark | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | MERCER Airfoil | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm SS & Carl Brashear | SCURFA Diver One Silicon & DiverOne PVD Auto| SEIKO SRP PADI | SWATCH Sistem51 black/red & Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom & Urban Chronos |

Ordered--> MWW 62MAS Homage & Equinox, BOREALIS Cascais & Sea Storm

Quote Originally Posted by valuewatchguy View Post
    48 Hour Review of the Borealis Cascais Prototype - Brown dial, brown bezel, pencil hands

I'm posting this review within the thread partly because there are already 3 other Borealis related threads on the first page of the F74 forum. Also I have comments that might be construed as more more negative that I intend on the open forum. That isn't my intention and I hope this audience is better take the pros and cons I present in the appropriate light.

Good review valuewatchguy, nice to see something balanced and hear someone's negative observations as well as the positives .

I absolutely love the Cascais and it shines on canvas for me :)

ALPINA Startimer Pilot Automatic Chronograph + Alpiner4 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BOREALIS Bull Shark | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | MERCER Airfoil | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm SS & Carl Brashear | SCURFA Diver One Silicon & DiverOne PVD Auto| SEIKO SRP PADI | SWATCH Sistem51 black/red & Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom & Urban Chronos |

Ordered--> MWW 62MAS Homage & Equinox, BOREALIS Cascais & Sea Storm

Dude, you're talking about a freaking watch blog post. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecamowhite View Post
    Dude, you're talking about a freaking watch blog post. Relax.
    No, you need to relax
    Watches503 likes this.
    Turning is a pointer, the passing of the time, the same is true. Time to rush to flow to me only care about you. If time is a circle, and you are in the circle of the other head.

Quote Originally Posted by taike View Post
    No, you need to relax
    I think he meant to write that in a different thread. It doesn't go with anything on this one, huh?

garydusa and taike like this.
    Instagram: @watches503

I am just glad someone bumped this thread so that I can enjoy the pictures again XD
    FW07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watches503 View Post
    I think he meant to write that in a different thread. It doesn't go with anything on this one, huh?

No, the one who responded was prescient enough to realize to whom it was directed. Calling someone lazy and inconsiderate because they don't follow the same posting practices is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecamowhite View Post
    No, the one who responded was prescient enough to realize to whom it was directed. Calling someone lazy and inconsiderate because they don't follow the same posting practices is lame.
    Really?
    Turning is a pointer, the passing of the time, the same is true. Time to rush to flow to me only care about you. If time is a circle, and you are in the circle of the other head.

Love it - had to change my order from pencil hands with date to the cathedral hands no date. I also have a white cathedral hands no date on order and did the blue with different hands and date to be a little different, but I just love how great those pics look of the blue/cathedral/no date. Thanks Brice and Luis and all who have taken the time to take pics and do a review of the Cascais - it is extremely helpful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99dad View Post
    Jeep99dad likes this.

Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread Information