Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started - Page 49
Like Tree1464Likes

Thread: Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Page 49 of 125 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
    A small red dot in Asia on the Earth's equator.

Re: Borealis Cascais Swiss STP1-11 Preorder has started

Quote Originally Posted by phlabrooy View Post
    ... also another crazy thought came to my mind ...

Wonder if Maria and Carlos would consider coming out with a Bronze Cascais ... ???

Since the Cascais is pretty similar all round to the Oris 65 42mm, it might look pretty interesting, no ?

Kind of like the Carl Brashear version ... !!!

Very cool !

Regards,
    It's possible. But we might need to wait till next year, or after, for it to happen. :)
    phlabrooy likes this.
    Timex | Carnival | Casio | Pulsar | Phoibos | Fellman | Invicta | Rodina | Glycine | Bulova | Deep Blue | Tiger Concept | Hamtun | Gruppo Gamma | Dan Henry | Leyden | Deaumar | Tisell | Helgray | Scurfa | Ticino | Nezumi | Obris Morgan | Aramar | Seiko | Borealis | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | Aevig | Citizen | Steinhart | Nth | Armida | Squale | Archimede | Ginault | Ball | Damasko | Rolex

I like the idea of the bronze

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So, after ordering Borealis Sea Storm. I was purposely avoiding this thread but since last night I have been browsing through this thread and I honestly heard that White version is calling my name a couple of time.

I have a picture of my current collection in my phone and have been looking at it since this morning trying to decide that which one most likely two I can flip to make room for this. Priced at $450 this will be my most expensive purchase yet. But at that price point there are some other WIShlist items I would like to compare this with .. Urghhhh it Hamilton vs Steinhart all over again.
    “Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians.”
    Hidden Content

“From love's plectrum arises
    the song of the string of life
    Love is the light of life
    love is the fire of life”

Quote Originally Posted by phlabrooy View Post
    Yeah, very true ... but nearly ALL my watches are Black dials !!!

Thought I'd go for the Blue for some variety, so just a pity they don't come with the C3 X1 too !

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWatchMan View Post
    Just my $0.02 ... black goes better with almost anything in your wardrobe ... and the C3 X1 lume is stronger too. :)
    The lume on the Blue is plenty strong. Kinda shame to pick a watch based on lume if you prefer the other version. You may regret it. It's not like one has bad lume cant miss those giant markers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    phlabrooy, SimpleWatchMan and FW07 like this.
    ALPINA Alpiner 4GMT, Startimer Pilot Automatic & Quartz Chronographs & Startimer 42 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CARPENTER Brooklyn Field | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | FORTIS Classic Cosmonauts AM Ceramic | GLYCINE Combat6 Vintage 43 GL0123 | IWC MKXVIII LPP & Silver | MERCER Airfoil & Lexington | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm | RAVEN Trekker | SCURFA DiverOne PVD Auto| SWATCH Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom |

Ordered--> Nada

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99dad View Post
    This case is just perfect for me.
    Can't wait for mine
    Just wanted to share a few more pics with my fellow WIS and Cascais future owners :)

Wow. That might be my favorite strap I have seen on this one so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

A small red dot in Asia on the Earth's equator.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99dad View Post
    The lume on the Blue is plenty strong. Kinda shame to pick a watch based on lume if you prefer the other version. You may regret it. It's not like one has bad lume cant miss those giant markers

No worries for me.

In fact, one main problem I had is that I don't like giant markers, and the white one cushioned the giant marker effects. That is a fact and I can't lie.

So yah, phlabrooy, do whatever works for you. Don't be influenced by my skewed opinion. :)
    phlabrooy likes this.
    Timex | Carnival | Casio | Pulsar | Phoibos | Fellman | Invicta | Rodina | Glycine | Bulova | Deep Blue | Tiger Concept | Hamtun | Gruppo Gamma | Dan Henry | Leyden | Deaumar | Tisell | Helgray | Scurfa | Ticino | Nezumi | Obris Morgan | Aramar | Seiko | Borealis | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | Aevig | Citizen | Steinhart | Nth | Armida | Squale | Archimede | Ginault | Ball | Damasko | Rolex

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWatchMan View Post
    No worries for me.

In fact, one main problem I had is that I don't like giant markers, and the white one cushioned the giant marker effects. That is a fact and I can't lie.

So yah, phlabrooy, do whatever works for you. Don't be influenced by my skewed opinion. :)
    I really can't wait for my white Cascais
    I must say having had a Cascais in hand for some time, the markers which I initially found too big, are a non-issue. In fact the design feels just right, cohesive and I much prefer it to the Bull Shark too

Watches503 and SimpleWatchMan like this.
    ALPINA Alpiner 4GMT, Startimer Pilot Automatic & Quartz Chronographs & Startimer 42 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CARPENTER Brooklyn Field | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | FORTIS Classic Cosmonauts AM Ceramic | GLYCINE Combat6 Vintage 43 GL0123 | IWC MKXVIII LPP & Silver | MERCER Airfoil & Lexington | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm | RAVEN Trekker | SCURFA DiverOne PVD Auto| SWATCH Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom |

Ordered--> Nada

I'm again thinking of changing back to the black. My search for a good black diver had been fruitless and this might work even with the thin bezels...

Seiko, my first love, but not my true love...

Rotation:
    > G-Shock - G2900F-1V
    > Hamilton - Khaki Navy Sub
    > Tisell - 43 mm Pilot
    > Zodiac - Sea Wolf 53 Skin

Gosh darn golly bajeezus...

I think on strap, I would prefer the white dial...
    but on bracelet, I would prefer the black dial...
    Seiko, my first love, but not my true love...

Rotation:
    > G-Shock - G2900F-1V
    > Hamilton - Khaki Navy Sub
    > Tisell - 43 mm Pilot
    > Zodiac - Sea Wolf 53 Skin

Quote Originally Posted by SeikoFanBoy View Post
    I'm again thinking of changing back to the black. My search for a good black diver had been fruitless and this might work even with the thin bezels...

You want my bull shark ?

Ordered--> Nada

Page 49 of 125 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread Information