C. Ward or just buy a Sinn? - Page 3
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: C. Ward or just buy a Sinn?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: C. Ward or just buy a Sinn?

I have no experience with Sinn watches but, I was able to snag a near mint C60 Pro Vintage from a forum member here and it is fantastic one of my favorites. Fit and finish is awesome! Can't go wrong with the CW Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
    I just want a beater sport watch with some water resistance (at least 100m) to wear around.
    There's a lot of options in that category.

For those of you have have owned Tridents, how are the bracelets? I feel like that is the thing that most micros have trouble getting right. (I know it's debatable if they are micro at this point, but you know what I mean.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Fierce View Post
    For those of you have have owned Tridents, how are the bracelets? I feel like that is the thing that most micros have trouble getting right. (I know it's debatable if they are micro at this point, but you know what I mean.)
    Bracelet is pretty fantastic. I abhor the polished center links. I'm still getting used to it 7 months later as the scuffs have compiled and don't stand out so badly anymore. But overall, the bracelet is rock solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dr_Fierce likes this.

I think Sinn watches are fantastic, yet other than the 856 their most popular outings do nothing for me; aesthetically.

I own several CW watches including the Trident PRO, and they are fantastic for the money. Unless you need something rugged looking go with the pretty Trident over the toolish Sinn.

I have the Trident-Pro and the watch is fantastic, can easily compete with watches that cost a lot more. The only debatable thing is the size, i mean its kinda hard to chose between the 38mm and the 43mm, dont get me wrong, i appreciate that they are offering 2 sizes [almost nobody does that these days] but if u dont have a small wrist nor a pretty big one i feel like a 40/41mm version was needed.

techchallenger likes this.

Got a Trident and you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Fierce View Post
    I owned a Trident C60 for a while and the bracelet was solid but I could never quite get the right fit for me. The watch itself was great and punched well above it's weight. Having said that, my Sinn 103 and 104 are a step up from that, and the bracelets are among the most comfortable I've tried so far. For OP: Sinn is a bit overkill if you just need a cheap beater though.
    Last edited by sefrcoko; April 17th, 2017 at 15:22.
    SteveJ likes this.

The slide adjustable clasp is great on the C Ward. It's a very nice and comfortable bracelet.
    Autos: Hamilton Jazzmaster Day/Date * Christopher Ward Trident 600 Vintage * Modded Seiko SKX007 * Orient Blue Ray v1
    Digital: G-Shock G2900-1A
    Quartz: VSA Summit XLT / Original Grain Sixty40 on C&B leather
    Previously owned: Squale 1545 Militaire / Hamilton Khaki Field 38mm / Stock SKX007 / Orient Pepsi Mako, Black Ray, and Defender / Casio Edifice / Seiko SNZG15 / Maratac Mid-Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaPiJiggy View Post
    Bracelet is pretty fantastic. I abhor the polished center links. I'm still getting used to it 7 months later as the scuffs have compiled and don't stand out so badly anymore. But overall, the bracelet is rock solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice and Gravy View Post
    The slide adjustable clasp is great on the C Ward. It's a very nice and comfortable bracelet.
    I agree, it's a pretty great bracelet for a smaller brand, and one of the smaller clasps that includes a wet-suit extension coming in at 39mm long and 6.7mm thick... for reference the Strapcode wet-suit extension clasp is 45mm long and 8.2mm thick. I do wish it came with half links though... currently it's either just a little too loose or wear it 3/4 of the way extended with one less link.
    Last edited by skyleth; 4 Weeks Ago at 00:19.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information