WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Dangerous9 Straps for Baliha'i Q

6K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Cleans Up 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to get a couple leather straps for my Ha'i Q, and having sampled a couple other manufacturers, I decided to give John a try at Dangerous9.

I contacted him and shared my ideas, and he responded with some of his own, and we decided on two straps.

First is an ammo strap with blue thread:

Next was an idea I wanted to try. I wanted a leather "Thin Blue Line" strap, modeled after the single center stripe Zulu:

I am very happy with the both. First, John was a pleasure to deal with, great communication, and shared great pictures of the straps before the final sale. Second, both straps are beautifully constructed with heavy leather and a waxed finish. These are beefy straps if you like that style.

My pictures really don't capture the beauty of these...

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I really like the ammo strap with the blue stitching. Darker browns look good on this watch as well. The Balihai Q blue looks good on any band bracelet, rubber , leather or a nato. This watch has a lot of character. Here is mine on a dark brown leather strap to give you an example.

#9 ·
That's awesome!!! I've never seen the HaiQ look so good than with those shoes... I have a CF Q that could use some nice pair of shoes like those!!! How do I get in contact with John?? Help guys!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.