WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Doxa Mission 31: New Love Affair

476 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Formula1980 
#1 ·
Been meaning to post a little something about my new Mission 31.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Mine arrived a couple weeks ago, and man, I am sooooo in love with this thing! It really does not wear big, and the titanium makes this one crazy comfortable watch for a smaller wrist. The one bummer was that my tools were not good enough to size the bracelet myself. One screwdriver kept spinning while the other attempted to loosen the screw. Thanks to the folks at the Fashion Valley Tourneau for hooking me up with a bracelet sizing. It was sized, on my wrist, and off to a music festival in the mountains of Santa Barbara. The lume was just what you want in your dark tent!

It's been in the dirt/dust and already in the water - up close and personal to a big purple striped jellyfish. Feels pretty good to be wearing orange again
:).

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice watch....love the color !! Enjoy wearing it !! I like hearing people saying they're comfortable My 1st Doxa arrives tomorrow.....a SUB 1000T Divingstar. Can't wait to join the club !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.