H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD - Page 10
Like Tree2568Likes

Thread: H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Page 10 of 186 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Re: H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialAction View Post
    Lumed caseback is an awesome idea
    For real?
    It's a beautiful world! Gerald
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by brian45acp View Post
    Am I wrong or is the bracelet on upside down? I have mine with the smaller trapezoid tops to the outside not on the skin side
    You can wear the bracelet on either side. I have a couple bracelets and wear one one way and the other the opposite.
    Hidden Content
    "Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Axelay2003 View Post
    For real?
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by H2O Watch View Post
    This will be done for the H2O KALMAR 1, which will be sold soon. But why not also on the Marlin.
    Last edited by IndustrialAction; October 24th, 2015 at 04:15.
    watermanxxl and noregrets like this.

Clemens, I will save you the trepidation and nervousness of having to inquire...

Yes I will agree to test out a prototype

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I like it. It looks a lot like the Rolex prototype that was made for the US Marines.
    It does: Name:  ref1690-1.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  101.5 KB

And now the important question, will this be available in a polished version like the Orca was?
    thong07 and AndrewFromTexas like this.

The only thing that bothers me a little bit is, that the sapphire inlays are very glossy and reflecting under light/sun a lot.
    I had a sapphire inlay from an other brand and i sold the watch in the end according to the fact that in 80% of the time the inlay was not readable at all due to reflection.
    At the pics Clemens has shown it looked OK - so I have hope...

I really like the new design of the Marlin and its asymmetric case. Nothing to say, the watch is perfect and in the pure H2O tradition. I admit that you impressed me Clemens with your high level of innovation in less that a year...

It will a 40mm white dial for Madame: finally she will be happy and stop to try taking my Kalmar 2 ;) And a 40mm blue for my boy. My H2O Budget 2016 is ready ;)

Your dial colour comments well noted and agreed. I hope you will release on day that nice blue dial for the Orca too ;)

Clemens, do not worry for the orange dial and other funny light colour that nobody seems interested about. Crazy Rafy loves them all; they are on my wish list for 2016 :)

PS: Big fan of the ETA 2892 ;)
    H2O Watch, Thai_John and ianacr like this.

Black dial with Black/Bezel would be fantastic.

Clemens - if you were to go with the 9015 movement, could you confirm the date window will remain in the planned location? And could you confirm that if you are to choose to go with the 9015 that extra position adjustments would be made by you/your watchmaker as the 9015 is known to have quite wild positional variances.

Just to come back on the dial colour guys. Even if I am 100% supporting Clemens comments, the current dials choice for the Marlin is excellent. But I hope Clemens will not close the door for these beautiful dials colour in orange, blue turquoise, and others “light” colours. They are super nice and to me: “just” missing the “Chrome” marker that I consider to be the H2O signature; to become future best sellers.

Maybe I am wrong but if you check on the Kalmar 2 configuration: the Dial Carbon ZB-12, and the same one with “Chrome” marker: Carbon ZB-15, I am sure you will understand what I mean: much nice with the "Chrome" parts. The super class, sexy and unique of the H2O dials is coming from that thin “Chrome” elements. All Orca and all new Marlin proposed dials are having that H2O “Chrome” feature, it is very good :)

Going quite often and big dinners and VIP evenings for the job: I see & notice more and more dive watches with dial in blue , orange (like Doxa), and brown colour too which seems to be quite fashionable those days. Check Rolex or Omega catalogs: you will be surprised how the brown colour is growing…

Saying that we cannot compare H2O with Rolex and Omega, etc… Because H2O is much above, at the TOP ;) And like someone told me few month back (my colleague Danny): “H20 is the micro that leads the pack, and leaves them in the dust…” I totally agree with that!!

Just to come back on the dial colour guys. Even if I am 100% supporting Clemens comments, the current dials choice for the Marlin is excellent. But I hope Clemens will not close the door for these beautiful dials colour in orange, blue turquoise, and others “light” colours. They are super nice and to me: “just” missing the “Chrome” marker that I consider to be the H2O signature; to become future best sellers.

Maybe I am wrong but if you check on the Kalmar 2 configuration: the Dial Carbon ZB-12, and the same one with “Chrome” marker: Carbon ZB-15, I am sure you will understand what I mean: much nice with the "Chrome" parts. The super class, sexy and unique of the H2O dials is coming from that thin “Chrome” elements. All Orca and all new Marlin proposed dials are having that H2O “Chrome” feature, it is very good :)

Going quite often and big dinners and VIP evenings for the job: I see & notice more and more dive watches with dial in blue , orange (like Doxa), and brown colour too which seems to be quite fashionable those days. Check Rolex or Omega catalogs: you will be surprised how the brown colour is growing…

Saying that we cannot compare H2O with Rolex and Omega, etc… Because H2O is much above, at the TOP ;) And like someone told me few month back (my colleague Danny): “H20 is the micro that leads the pack, and leaves them in the dust…” I totally agree with that!!

Page 10 of 186 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information