H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD - Page 11
Like Tree2568Likes

Thread: H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Page 11 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    I like the Teal color the Miami Marlins use, but its not a good proposition if the history shows they won't sell. The Blue dial currently offered in the Kalmar 2 configuration system is absolutely awesome and would look great in Teal with the rehaut and dial like the #5 dial from the Orca Series.

Re: H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by rafy1 View Post
    Maybe I am wrong but if you check on the Kalmar 2 configuration: the Dial Carbon ZB-12, and the same one with “Chrome” marker: Carbon ZB-15, I am sure you will understand what I mean: much nice with the "Chrome" parts. The super class, sexy and unique of the H2O dials is coming from that thin “Chrome” elements. All Orca and all new Marlin proposed dials are having that H2O “Chrome” feature, it is very good :)
    I agree 100%, This is the point where i decided to take the carbon dial with chromed marker. This little extra makes the watch look awesome, In my case the chrome comes back in the hands and in the logo - so it´s a "round thing".
    The also wunderful color dials (I like exp. the blue and the orange one) are missing this little "extra", so they haven´t been first choice for me.

But, as I saw, Clemens is making the chromed markers at the Marlin dials as he used already in the Mokume Gane watch and on some dials of the Orca collection.
    noregrets and rafy1 like this.

Clemens, I am afraid that 40mm version will have no rehaut dial, I hope Im wrong... but as I remember from first renders + it makes sense that you need to fit the same hands on smaller diameter. So?

Any plans for titanium version? I wish to see more titanium watches comming from you
    mdsaitto likes this.
    Dive watch fanatic since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Deepdive View Post
    Clemens, I am afraid that 40mm version will have no rehaut dial, I hope Im wrong... but as I remember from first renders + it makes sense that you need to fit the same hands on smaller diameter. So?

Any plans for titanium version? I wish to see more titanium watches comming from you
    You can wear the 44mm no problem ;)
    Clemens has my wrist size and wears the 44 like a champ

I'm sure he will do a special uranium case version for you :D
    Cheers
    Mario

I have been out to the 97th birthday of my grandma today, but for you I have found a few minutes to bring more color into the dials. What do you think?

@Rafi1: Please send me an invite to your next VIP party. I´m sure in Dubai they know very well how to party.

Name:  ZB Rehaut flach orange-01.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  91.4 KB
    Name:  ZB Rehaut flach orange-02.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  91.5 KB

I looked through the thread and maybe I missed it, but is there a timeline/hint at a price range? I was gonna throw money at crepas, but their latest offering wasn't my thing.

Also, I have almost an 8 inch wrist, but generally prefer 22mm lugs. Will a 40mm look really small on me?

Pricing and timeline will be informed as soon as everything is finalized, but this shouldn´t take too long anymore.

I have just a 6.7" wrist and really like the 44mm version. So with 8" I would definately go for 44mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
    It does: Attachment 5772098

And now the important question, will this be available in a polished version like the Orca was?
    It should be called Marlinex then
    Quote Originally Posted by dpelle View Post
    I'm in with 2 feet (and one wrist). 44 for me though, I have enough 40s,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by grama73 View Post
    I agree 100%, This is the point where i decided to take the carbon dial with chromed marker. This little extra makes the watch look awesome, In my case the chrome comes back in the hands and in the logo - so it´s a "round thing".
    The also wunderful color dials (I like exp. the blue and the orange one) are missing this little "extra", so they haven´t been first choice for me.

But, as I saw, Clemens is making the chromed markers at the Marlin dials as he used already in the Mokume Gane watch and on some dials of the Orca collection.
    Do you have a picture of your carbon?

Quote Originally Posted by H2O Watch View Post
    Pricing and timeline will be informed as soon as everything is finalized, but this shouldn´t take too long anymore.

I have just a 6.7" wrist and really like the 44mm version. So with 8" I would definately go for 44mm.
    I'll keep an eye on this thread then, the marlin is a great looking piece

Page 11 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information