H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD - Page 181
Like Tree2507Likes

Thread: H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181
Results 1,801 to 1,808 of 1808

Re: H2O MARLIN - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

I've noticed that it doesn't seem like the date number aligns in the center of the date window, but it may just be parallax through the domed crystal. Same thing with the minute hand appearing to be "bent up". Optical illusion.
    findarato likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sania1717 View Post
    Attachment 11505658Attachment 11505666Attachment 11505674Attachment 11505690

Just received my 40mm Marlin with blue dial.And I have mixed feelings.From one side it looks quite nice but there are couple things I don't like about that watch straight out of box.The good thing is that despite it being so hefty it sits on my small wrist (5,7") so comfortably that I'm forgetting to take it off when going to bed.I've got 2 leather straps and rubber strap with the watch.A set of tools included as well.
    Few things I really don't like about the watch - blue color of dial is nothing special at all,it's even hard to call it blue.it's too dark to be called blue.so from some angles it looks more like black or very dark grey.that's the most embarrassing thing. Another thing is that date window is so small that it's barely visible on that dial.
    The date window and bezel on my Marlin 40mm are really misaligned.Could anybody explain me how to make bezel micro-adjustment??
    Another thing that I've noticed is that crown works in very awkward way.It's hard to get a proper grip to unscrew it and it's not quite easy to rotate it doesn't matter if you are trying to wound it manually or to adjust date/time.
    However despite all mentioned above I'll keep the watch.As it sits on my wrist so comfortably that all other watches of mine are resting in watch winders since I've received my Marlin.I hate such heavy and bulky watches,however I've started to change my mind wearing Marlin:))
    P.S. and still the blue color is so far from my anticipations.but that's probably the matter of taste.anyway if I could do it once again I would have chosen another color of dial.
    Last edited by sania1717; 6 Days Ago at 15:49.

Quote Originally Posted by sania1717 View Post
    The date window and bezel on my Marlin 40mm are really misaligned.Could anybody explain me how to make bezel micro-adjustment??
    Another thing that I've noticed is that crown works in very awkward way.It's hard to get a proper grip to unscrew it and it's not quite easy to rotate it doesn't matter if you are trying to wound it manually or to adjust date/time.
    However despite all mentioned above I'll keep the watch.As it sits on my wrist so comfortably that all other watches of mine are resting in watch winders since I've received my Marlin.I hate such heavy and bulky watches,however I've started to change my mind wearing Marlin:))
    P.S. and still the blue color is so far from my anticipations.but that's probably the matter of taste.anyway if I could do it once again I would have chosen another color of dial.
    Pm sent

Danny
    Hidden Content
    "Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"

Heavy Jumbo now I like that lots!! Oh yeah just a perfect mix TH

Will any more 44 become available, would like a black mop ot skull

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch junkie View Post
    Will any more 44 become available, would like a black mop ot skull
    Clemens is on vacation, I believe he said there will be Marlins towards the end of April.

Thanks, I will look forward to see whats available.
    Incoming strap From Andrea -Martu
    Attached Images Attached Images

Danny T likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch junkie View Post
    Thanks, I will look forward to see whats available.
    Incoming strap From Andrea -Martu
    That strap looks really good. Love the central pearl option
    Hidden Content
    "Racing - because football, soccer, baseball and basketball only use one ball!"

Gear in this thread

Thread Information