helson shark diver - show us yours - Page 22
Like Tree2114Likes

Thread: helson shark diver - show us yours

Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

Just received mine this afternoon at work place and could not wait, so put it straight away on my wrist with the rubber strap. I am absolutely in love and impressed with the finish quality. Definitely in my top list.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    gdb1960, SDGenius, Jerry P and 1 others like this.

Name:  WP_20150801_005.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  206.2 KB
    Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

CJN

Haven't seen this dial before. Looks really good.
    gdb1960, SDGenius, tzm1 and 1 others like this.
    When you have kids, time races.
    It gives me pleasure to see time fly by on a nice watch.

my honest opinion? the hands you chose do not complement the toolish case they are too thin and dressy I like better the real one here is mine
    Name:  helson sd.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  131.9 KB
    Last edited by Casanova Jr.; August 20th, 2015 at 21:47.
    catman911, mekenical, whoa and 1 others like this.

^agree to disagree...
    Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

CJN

But this isn't a simple MOD or? The sapphire insert is different from all the other Sharks. Plus the dial and hands look like it's a set - also has the Brand logo.
    The red triangle pip also lights up green like the white markers. So to me it looks like a one off from Helson or a new lineup to come.
    Either way I think it looks nice, a different take on a old design. I like the fact that the date window is at the 6.

It's a 42 mm ? I'm guessing strictly on the width of the bezel.
    Last edited by CJN; August 3rd, 2015 at 09:36.
    gdb1960, SDGenius and SVJ like this.
    When you have kids, time races.
    It gives me pleasure to see time fly by on a nice watch.

So, I have three of them right now. One, is a custom one-off from Helson that I had made for myself. The other 2 are prototypes for a limited run. They are in 42mm but I've decided to switch over to the 40mm model moving forward. You can see pictures of them all scattered across the last few pages of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJN View Post
    But this isn't a simple MOD or? The sapphire insert is different from all the other Sharks. Plus the dial and hands look like it's a set - also has the Brand logo.
    The red triangle pip also lights up green like the white markers. So to me it looks like a one off from Helson or a new lineup to come.
    Either way I think it looks nice, a different take on a old design. I like the fact that the date window is at the 6.

It's a 42 mm ? I'm guessing strictly on the width of the bezel.

thejollywatcher and gdb1960 like this.

Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast