helson shark diver - show us yours - Page 26
Like Tree2212Likes

Thread: helson shark diver - show us yours

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 757
  1. #251
    Member SDGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova Jr. View Post
    again really? give me a break
    Sorry, if me posting a Helson Shark Diver in a "Helson Shark Diver show us yours" thread, is somehow upsetting you. I'm not a huge fan of every version/color combination posted here, but I don't feel the need to blast people for posting.
    Riddim Driven likes this.
    Brellum - Monta - Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Eterna - Fortis - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

  2. #252
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,157

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    my friend...the fact is that you have already posted your " custom" ugly watches here many many times! with the only reason and hope to sell them but unfortunately this is not the right place and you know it because in the past many of your threads and posts were closed by the mods.... you are not a sponsor at least respect those who pay to promote/sell their watches in this section, or become one of them so you can help to mantain this board free
    smille76 likes this.

  3. #253
    Member SDGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    Actually no, that's not true at all. I'm not trying to sell these on here, if so I would've been banned, I've spoke to mods, yes, but they understand which is why I'm still here and still able to post pictures of a watch a like, just like anyone else. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you need to throw on the tough guy act. Also there was only one thread where posts where removed and that was only because other users brought up purchasing questions, which I answered against policy, so they were removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova Jr. View Post
    my friend...the fact is that you have already posted your " custom" ugly watches here many many times! with the only reason and hope to sell them but unfortunately this is not the right place and you know it because in the past many of your threads and posts were closed by the mods.... you are not a sponsor at least respect those who pay to promote/sell their watches in this section, or become one of them so you can help to mantain this board free
    Last edited by SDGenius; October 1st, 2015 at 17:06.
    Brellum - Monta - Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Eterna - Fortis - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

  4. #254
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,157

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    yes indeed your posts were deleted because you were purposely trying to promote them plain and simple. Now you are trying to bypass that, posting everytime you can pics of your custom watches... go back in this thread and count how many times you have posted them .. that's not normal, is it? no one is buying your bs sorry
    smille76 likes this.

  5. #255
    Member SDGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova Jr. View Post
    yes indeed your posts were deleted because you were purposely trying to promote them plain and simple. Now you are trying to bypass that, posting everytime you can pics of your custom watches... go back in this thread and count how many times you have posted them .. that's not normal, is it? no one is buying your bs sorry
    You must be assuming I'm promoting every watch I post about then, the real question is, why are you so butt hurt?
    Brellum - Monta - Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Eterna - Fortis - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

  6. #256
    Member smille76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    2,994

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova Jr. View Post
    yes indeed your posts were deleted because you were purposely trying to promote them plain and simple. Now you are trying to bypass that, posting everytime you can pics of your custom watches... go back in this thread and count how many times you have posted them .. that's not normal, is it? no one is buying your bs sorry
    Hi,

    I agree with you and this can be too much pics of those SD mods in a single thread (I counted more than 15 in about 5 pages...). I had a discussion with SDGenius last august when he posted these pics in a Hexa Osprey thread and was really off-topic...now he mostly post these pics here and on the various WRUW threads, so it is less "intrusive" and okay IMO. These SD mods used to pop-up all over the place(suggested straps, 40mm divers, submariner homages...etc), now it is much better I guess!

    One thing is for sure that you both enjoy Helson watches, so it is the right place to show them so I'll add mine too!

    S.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by smille76; October 1st, 2015 at 20:33.
    gdb1960 likes this.
    Worn recently:

    Helson Skindiver/Citizen NY0054/Halios Delfin/Stowa Prodiver Limette

  7. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,157

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    Quote Originally Posted by smille76 View Post
    Hi,

    I agree with you and this can be too much pics of those SD mods in a single thread (I counted more than 15 in about 5 pages...). I had a discussion with SDGenius last august when he posted these pics in a Hexa Osprey thread and was really off-topic...now he mostly post these pics here and on the various WRUW threads, so it is less "intrusive" and okay IMO. These SD mods used to pop-up all over the place(suggested straps, 40mm divers, submariner homages...etc), now it is much better I guess!

    One thing is for sure that you both enjoy Helson watches, so it is the right place to show them so I'll add mine too!

    S.
    I know and moreover he thinks to be smart... funny character

  8. #258
    Member watermanxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,192

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours




    SD45; OD green dial w' vintage lume. Classic...

  9. #259
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ISTANBUL
    Posts
    44

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    I have relatively small wrists but still I opted for the 42 mm SD. it is to well balance and does not stand out (no protruding from sides at all)

    Name:  IMG_3046.JPG
Views: 442
Size:  1.69 MB

    Name:  IMG_2935.JPG
Views: 437
Size:  1.07 MB

    Name:  IMG_3053.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  1.69 MB

    ps: i have no idea why all the photos I see str8 in my pc appears 90 degrees anti clockwise rotated. I'll be glad to correct them, I just don't know how
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Disciples of the Watch
    Hidden Content

    I am Hidden Content on instagram

  10. #260
    Member Vanpelsma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    551

    Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

    I missed the Lizard in the first shot!!!! ha

    nice scenery and great watch, my friend


    Quote Originally Posted by my jekyll doesnt hide View Post
    I have relatively small wrists but still I opted for the 42 mm SD. it is to well balance and does not stand out (no protruding from sides at all)

    Name:  IMG_3046.JPG
Views: 442
Size:  1.69 MB

    Name:  IMG_2935.JPG
Views: 437
Size:  1.07 MB

    Name:  IMG_3053.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  1.69 MB

    ps: i have no idea why all the photos I see str8 in my pc appears 90 degrees anti clockwise rotated. I'll be glad to correct them, I just don't know how

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 1
      Last Post: March 21st, 2013, 23:32
    2. Replies: 1
      Last Post: March 6th, 2013, 17:51
    3. TRADED!!! 42MM Helson Shark Diver (ETA 2824) for a 45MM Shark Diver!!
      By Lets Go Rangers in forum WTT - Trade Corner
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: July 12th, 2012, 22:01
    4. 24mm leather straps, Helson Shark Diver and Helson Sharkmaster
      By solar g-shocker in forum Watches - Straps & Bracelets
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: January 30th, 2012, 17:14
    5. Replies: 1
      Last Post: March 16th, 2011, 19:21

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •