helson shark diver - show us yours - Page 26
Like Tree2212Likes

Thread: helson shark diver - show us yours

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Re: helson shark diver - show us yours

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova Jr. View Post
    again really? give me a break
    Sorry, if me posting a Helson Shark Diver in a "Helson Shark Diver show us yours" thread, is somehow upsetting you. I'm not a huge fan of every version/color combination posted here, but I don't feel the need to blast people for posting.
    Riddim Driven likes this.
    Brellum - Monta - Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Eterna - Fortis - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

my friend...the fact is that you have already posted your " custom" ugly watches here many many times! with the only reason and hope to sell them but unfortunately this is not the right place and you know it because in the past many of your threads and posts were closed by the mods.... you are not a sponsor at least respect those who pay to promote/sell their watches in this section, or become one of them so you can help to mantain this board free
    smille76 likes this.

Actually no, that's not true at all. I'm not trying to sell these on here, if so I would've been banned, I've spoke to mods, yes, but they understand which is why I'm still here and still able to post pictures of a watch a like, just like anyone else. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you need to throw on the tough guy act. Also there was only one thread where posts where removed and that was only because other users brought up purchasing questions, which I answered against policy, so they were removed.
    my friend...the fact is that you have already posted your " custom" ugly watches here many many times! with the only reason and hope to sell them but unfortunately this is not the right place and you know it because in the past many of your threads and posts were closed by the mods.... you are not a sponsor at least respect those who pay to promote/sell their watches in this section, or become one of them so you can help to mantain this board free
    Last edited by SDGenius; October 1st, 2015 at 17:06.
    Brellum - Monta - Rado - Longines - Oris - Mido - Eterna - Fortis - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Tiger Concepts - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister

yes indeed your posts were deleted because you were purposely trying to promote them plain and simple. Now you are trying to bypass that, posting everytime you can pics of your custom watches... go back in this thread and count how many times you have posted them .. that's not normal, is it? no one is buying your bs sorry
    smille76 likes this.

yes indeed your posts were deleted because you were purposely trying to promote them plain and simple. Now you are trying to bypass that, posting everytime you can pics of your custom watches... go back in this thread and count how many times you have posted them .. that's not normal, is it? no one is buying your bs sorry
    You must be assuming I'm promoting every watch I post about then, the real question is, why are you so butt hurt?

Hi,

I agree with you and this can be too much pics of those SD mods in a single thread (I counted more than 15 in about 5 pages...). I had a discussion with SDGenius last august when he posted these pics in a Hexa Osprey thread and was really off-topic...now he mostly post these pics here and on the various WRUW threads, so it is less "intrusive" and okay IMO. These SD mods used to pop-up all over the place(suggested straps, 40mm divers, submariner homages...etc), now it is much better I guess!

One thing is for sure that you both enjoy Helson watches, so it is the right place to show them so I'll add mine too!

S.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by smille76; October 1st, 2015 at 20:33.
    gdb1960 likes this.
    Worn recently:

Helson Skindiver/Citizen NY0054/Halios Delfin/Stowa Prodiver Limette

Quote Originally Posted by smille76 View Post
    Hi,

I agree with you and this can be too much pics of those SD mods in a single thread (I counted more than 15 in about 5 pages...). I had a discussion with SDGenius last august when he posted these pics in a Hexa Osprey thread and was really off-topic...now he mostly post these pics here and on the various WRUW threads, so it is less "intrusive" and okay IMO. These SD mods used to pop-up all over the place(suggested straps, 40mm divers, submariner homages...etc), now it is much better I guess!

One thing is for sure that you both enjoy Helson watches, so it is the right place to show them so I'll add mine too!

S.
    I know and moreover he thinks to be smart... funny character

SD45; OD green dial w' vintage lume. Classic...

I have relatively small wrists but still I opted for the 42 mm SD. it is to well balance and does not stand out (no protruding from sides at all)

Name:  IMG_3046.JPG
Views: 442
Size:  1.69 MB

Name:  IMG_2935.JPG
Views: 437
Size:  1.07 MB

Name:  IMG_3053.JPG
Views: 438

ps: i have no idea why all the photos I see str8 in my pc appears 90 degrees anti clockwise rotated. I'll be glad to correct them, I just don't know how
    Attached Images Attached Images

Disciples of the Watch
    Hidden Content

I am Hidden Content on instagram

I missed the Lizard in the first shot!!!! ha

nice scenery and great watch, my friend

Quote Originally Posted by my jekyll doesnt hide View Post
    I have relatively small wrists but still I opted for the 42 mm SD. it is to well balance and does not stand out (no protruding from sides at all)

Name:  IMG_3046.JPG
Views: 442

Name:  IMG_2935.JPG
Views: 437
Size:  1.07 MB

Name:  IMG_3053.JPG
Views: 438

ps: i have no idea why all the photos I see str8 in my pc appears 90 degrees anti clockwise rotated. I'll be glad to correct them, I just don't know how

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information