Thread: Invicta Reserve is a CRAP piece

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Invicta Reserve is a CRAP piece

don't get me wrong, I own Invita automatic reserve watches and the price I got them , its a good value , orig reserve subaqua 7750 & reserve skeleton speedway.

I am sending back both subaqua III I recently purchased , GMT and 7750, Its just way too big and even @ prices I bought it, its still over priced based on street price when sold as NIB or 95% condition.

Who cares about Invicta 1 or 5 year warranty when they have problem fixing it on first place...LOL

All high end watches do break , some even right out of box, the better the CS dept is , the better the street price, its all tied together and ITS INVICTA that dropped the ball in all the important areas...
    Last edited by newmedia; December 27th, 2008 at 08:08.

Quote Originally Posted by newmedia View Post
    don't get me wrong, I own Invita automatic reserve watches and the price I got them , its a good value , orig reserve subaqua 7750 & reserve skeleton speedway.

I am sending back both subaqua III I recently purchased , GMT and 7750, Its just way too big and even @ prices I bought it, its still over priced based on street price when sold as NIB or 95% condition.

Who cares about Invicta 1 or 5 year warranty when they have problem fixing it on first place...LOL

All high end watches do break , some even right out of box, the better the CS dept is , the better the street price, its all tied together and ITS INVICTA that dropped the ball in all the important areas...
    CS and QC has never been their strong point, so maybe it does boil down to luck of the draw, i have a few at the moment and all run good with no problems.
    Three leviathans

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

luck of draw is wrong word when dealing in watches...LOL

nice LARGE watches .. and hope it holds resale value...

Quote Originally Posted by newmedia View Post
    luck of draw is wrong word when dealing in watches...LOL

nice LARGE watches .. and hope it holds resale value...
    I got these so dirt cheap , resale would be a profit, but i plan on keeping them anyway, they make good beaters.

NO ONE buys Invicta for resale value
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

LOL, than it has no collection value at all other than used as beaters. BUT thats not what the SNBC Invicta show preaches...

I wish everyone could have the same experience I have had the last year. I have picked up over 50 Invictas. Yes, I had to send back a reserve speedway with a loose bezel, but over all it has been fun. My 4469 and 4475 divers are perfect with great MOP. Both were under $300. My quartz retrograde divers are amazing for the price. All swiss made with sapphire crystals. Nothing looks like quite like the tungsten and ceramic automatic. It has not developed a scratch on it and the color is great. It looks rich and is very comfortable despite the weight.

With Invicta watches, it is all about the price. Never, ever pay the regular price at the Shop. Wait for it to go down or don't buy.

I really will never understand the invicta haters. Get a life!

we do not hate Invicta, its invicta that hates its customers who bought their watches.

case in point, Invicta subaqua III 7750 that your selling now, Invicta @ SNBC sold these same watches less than $900

Using 15% new customer savings , its can be had for less than $800 from the SNBC.

Invicta keeps screwing its customers by selling less and less on SNBC show...
    Last edited by newmedia; December 27th, 2008 at 17:34.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANE 1000 View Post
    True, however all the Invictas I personally have owned i have never had a days problem with, that is not to say they are good or crap, but i have owned a few other pieces that where crap right from the getgo, and a lot more costly than Invicta's, I would name them but the post will only get deleted, so there is no point.
    My sentiments exactly Shane! I've never had an Invicta problem. I'm also banned from one forum because
    negatives are withheld from the unsuspecting public. I got enough backup PM's letting me know that I was not alone in my observations. I'm not allowed to mention the name either. Invicta has it's up and downs for sure, but the majority of people I know that actually own them havn't had problems. I don't expect them to be anything more then they are.
    Regards Sonny
    Motorcycling is my LIFE..
    2011 Harley Davidson Super Glide Custom FXDC

I have gone through 20-30 Invictas and never had a problem. I don't buy watches to sell them although I do, often. Other than a few, Omega etc, they all lose value. Threre are a few Invictas such as the 3076 which have actually gone up if you can find one!
    Tom
    Omega- PO 2500 XL
    Omega-Seamaster c
    Doxa - 5000t COSC Caribbean
    Tag Heuer- Aquaracer 500
    Oris- Aquis
    Sinn- UX
    Zixen-Nitrox
    Scorpion - Reef Diver
    Armida- A2
    Seiko - Darth Tuna, Tuna, Monster
    Deep Blue - Flat Tubes T-100
    G-Shock-- GW-A1000, Rangeman, G7900MS

Dive Watches Mod & MaL OnTimeGabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHANE 1000 View Post
    I would name them but the post will only get deleted, so there is no point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyD View Post
    I'm not allowed to mention the name either.
    Sorry guys, but you're completely wrong about this. You can discuss your experiences good and bad with ANY company here on the DWF. If somebody ever told you that you can't speak freely about your watches, please PM me and let me know who it was. Sponsored brand forums have their own rules about discussing customer service issues, and you must abide by them if you choose to visit those areas. But this is an open forum where we value all discussion as long as it remains respectful and courteous.
    Regards,

Gabe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information