WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Just Traded My Submariner for a PAM 24.

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  polaco23 
#1 ·
This just arrived at more doorstep. I traded my Rolex Submariner in for this PAM 24. This is my first Panerai and honestly the first time I've seen a PAM 24 in person. Man, this thing leaves an impression. I also ordered a Greg Stevens strap especially for this new arrival. They both showed up at the same time. What fortuitous timing.:)

See less See more
#9 ·
It's a beaut Lenk, imo the Submersible has a timeless design, can't go wrong! :-!

#12 ·
While growing up, and probably for the last 20 years, I always thought Rolex Submariner was the greatest watch to own... I am now convinced that the Panerai 24 eclipses the Rolex...
Congratulations,
Jim

This just arrived at more doorstep. I traded my Rolex Submariner in for this PAM 24. This is my first Panerai and honestly the first time I've seen a PAM 24 in person. Man, this thing leaves an impression. I also ordered a Greg Stevens strap especially for this new arrival. They both showed up at the same time. What fortuitous timing.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.