WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Membership Recruitment:No Date Divers Club:::

434K views 4K replies 746 participants last post by  Paxman 
#1 · (Edited)
Some of us have gotten to the point where we don't want to be reminded of our advancing years.We have even taken to wearing watches that do not have a day or date function.As founding member these are my no date divers.Please show your support by posting your No Date Divers & let us know if your of the age to be an alum or just a supporter.

See less See more
#289 ·
New shoes for an old friend...

Attachments

#293 ·
Only have 2 ...for now. But it beats the heck out of changing dates every other month. DST is another story.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

You fellow alumnus and baby boomer,

Rick

#295 ·

Yep this is a diver too

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap

#297 ·
#302 ·
Hi Everyone,

Redzebra introduced this thread to me during our off-line exchanges.

I have read every post, and am very impressed with the no-date models you have so kindly shown, some of them are unknown to me, and most likely out of date, so not only am I getting to see the more recent models, but also some diver watch history as well.

Thanks to you one and all for taking the time to post your examples, and I am impressed with the condition they are in, obviously looked after with a lot of love and care.

I think my decision to collect divers was correct, unlikely that I will be able to get to the high standards shown.

Keep up the good work.

BigEd, Perth, Australia

#303 ·
Hi Everyone,

Redzebra introduced this thread to me during our off-line exchanges.
Thank you for your comments BigEd and you're welcome.
Be sure to come and visit here again and definitely come back to post your no-date Armida when it arrives.

Here's what I've got for today....shown a few posts back but now on a new strap.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap