The New Isofrane - Page 16
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Re: The New Isofrane

Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Indeed these folks seem to have supplied several notable companies with OEM rubber straps - I've owned a few of them. They are fairly good quality but frankly not close to be in the same league as the Isofrane in quality (vintage or new). In addition, the ones I've had smell very strongly of vanilla. To the point where they are now sitting in the strap box as I can't wear them.

CJ, please refrain from posting links to competing sites unless they have a complementary link back to WUS, thanks.
    sorry for the link didn know

I'm pretty sure that the isofrane can be better (probably I will buy one) they cost 4-5 times more, in my opinion quality/price bonetto is unbeatable
    for the vanilla smelling is because they use true authentich italian rubber
    Last edited by Casanova Jr.; October 10th, 2010 at 00:35.

Isofrane strap on Schaumburg AQMII - WOW!!!

Man, I should have gotten one of these sooner!

Oh well, better late than never!

Here are my breif impressions:

The thickness of the strap matches the heft of the watch head perfectly! Infact, I prefer this watch on THIS strap, as opposed to its OEM bracelet! I will probably never wear it any other way!

What is most surprising about the Isofrane strap is the extreme suppleness of the rubber. I was expecting something much stiffer. Something I would have to "break-in" so it could be comfortable. On the contrary, it was confortable the very minute I strapped it on for the first time.

In the past, when I wanted a high quality rubber strap, I would head to my neighborhood Breitling dealer and buy one of their Pro rubber straps (AKA the Hershey strap). It was roughly 100$ Canadian and had a very impressive buckle, but it was a tad on the stiff side. Also, since BREITLING is written all over it in BIG BOLD letters, I kind of felt odd wearing it on my Tag Heuer Aquagraph. Some would even say it is blasphemous to do so...

Now that I have tried the Isofrane. I very much doubt I will ever purchase another EOM Breitling rubber strap. It is thicker, more supple and the hardware is just as impressive. Not to mention the exceptional finish on all the edges. There is nothing I dislike more then wearing a nice rubber strap and noticing leftover rubber sticking out from where they cut it from the mold.

For the price, this is by far the very best after-market rubber strap I have ever owned! And I have owned almost ALL OF THEM!

Oh, I almost forgot! Too bad there is not a website to host smells... Like youtube.com, except it could be called yousmell.com... Well, maybe that would be a bad idea. Anyway, this strap has the delicious scent of vanilla built in!

You like the look?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Time2watch; December 28th, 2010 at 20:21.
    UDIVER likes this.
    Marc Levesque
    Hidden Content

Click to visit my BLOG
    Hidden Content

Re: Isofrane strap on Schaumburg AQMII - WOW!!!

Very nice strap. Everyone seems to like them. I don't have one yet.....seems like I'm always buying a watch then run out of money for the strap. Congrats on the strap.

great looking combo. cool watch too.

Awesome!

My goodness, that looks GREAT!! This is the 2000m watch I want!! Does this watch use C-3 lume or C-1?? Awesome looking combo!!

I second your observations!! IMO it's the greatest rubber strap on the planet!! I have 2 with a third on the way so I don't have to keep swapping straps around!! Oh, the smell.....That sweet sweet smell!! I can't quit sniffin' the damn thing!
    Last edited by 2BATTRANGER; December 29th, 2010 at 03:42.
    Buy the seller! "Trust but Verify" quote- Ronald Reagan....Hidden Content

Isofrane looks nice on straight end dive watches. This one is an instant winner!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2BATTRANGER View Post
    My goodness, that looks GREAT!! This is the 2000m watch I want!! Does this watch use C-3 lume or C-1?? Awesome looking combo!!
    Not sure, but one thing I do know is that is glows like CRAZY! You can read by the light it generates! SERIOUSLY!!!
    Marc Levesque
    Hidden Content

Click to visit my BLOG
    Hidden Content

Awesome combo! I just ordered me one of them Isofrane straps.

perfect combination!
    swim - bike - run

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Thread Information