The New Isofrane - Page 18
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Re: Isofrane strap on Schaumburg AQMII - WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EHV View Post
    That is a fantastic job on that buckle!
    I just ordered a 22mm for my BlueRing.
    The IN buckles are sold out until sometime in March so I went with a brushed RS. I guess I could have ordered an one of the polished IN's (PVD still available too) and sent it to you for brushing!

Interestingly, on the website, they show a RS with a logo on the front,(Orange strap) but I have never seen this elsewhere nor is one available to order. The RS's only have the logo on the back.
    Actually, I recently received my 22mm Isofrane and installed it on my Omega PO 45. Mine came with the brushed RS buckle, with the Isofrane logo in the outside surface. This is different that my other brushed RS buckle, which has the Isofrane branding on the inside.

HoppyName:  photo.JPG
Views: 3344
Size:  167.7 KB

I finally ordered my 1st ISO. 22mm orange with a PVD RS. I hope the PVD buckle pairs well with my Sharkmaster.

EHV

I like the logo on the outside. I saw that someone recently was able to get another buckle without the logo from them because he didn't want the logo on the outside. I wonder if this is something you can specify now?

Anyway..........that looks spectacular on the PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppyjr View Post
    Actually, I recently received my 22mm Isofrane and installed it on my Omega PO 45. Mine came with the brushed RS buckle, with the Isofrane logo in the outside surface. This is different that my other brushed RS buckle, which has the Isofrane branding on the inside.

HoppyName:  photo.JPG
Views: 3344
Size:  167.7 KB

Re: The New Isofrane

Quote Originally Posted by sulaco View Post
    That´s some great news, can´t wait for the blue one for my Ploprof.
    Did they say when we can expect that one ??
    Hi there! Did you ever get that blue isofrane on your ploprof? I've never seen a picture of it and would love to see how that looks! Thanks!

Hi everyone:

How do you think the blue 20mm Isofrane would look on my Tag Aquaracer? I am looking for a casual, blue rubber strap for this piece. Is the isofrane worth the $100?

Name:  blue tag.jpg
Views: 4118
Size:  76.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by matt. View Post
    Hi everyone:

How do you think the blue 20mm Isofrane would look on my Tag Aquaracer? I am looking for a casual, blue rubber strap for this piece. Is the isofrane worth the $100?

Name:  blue tag.jpg
Views: 4118
Size:  76.7 KB
    I personally think the blue Isofrane would look pretty sweet on that Tag and give it more of a tool watch and casual look over the bracelet (its fun and addicting switching up straps!).

I personally have always liked the look of the Isofrane and heard great reviews but couldn't justify the cost either. However, I did recently pick one up used off of the sales forum and I have no regrets and will always have at least one watch in my collection with one of these on. I've tried all different types of straps (different rubber ones, leather, croc, natos, textured/sail cloth, etc.) and always end up going back to the stock bracelet. But in this case, I put the Isofrane on my Seiko Stargate and its not going anywhere else!
    Current Arsenal:
    HMT Pilot | Casio G-Shock Riseman | Seiko SNZH57 | Baume et Mercier Capeland S Chronograph | Omega Seamaster Professional Chronograph
    Purchase free since: 4/1/15 (subject to change)

24mm Orange Isofrane

Brand spanking 24mm orange Isofrane (RS buckle) on my Magrette Moana Pacific Diver. This strap is freakin' awesome.

Name:  IMG_8808.jpg
Views: 2984
Size:  113.9 KBName:  IMG_8806.jpg
Views: 3210
Size:  93.8 KB
    Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5mm
    Stowa Chronograph 1938 (cream dial, brushed case)
    Upcoming...Oris Divers Sixty-Five 42mm

Re: 24mm Orange Isofrane

My Isofrane count is currently at 7. :)

Love these and as other's have posted, the bracelet's are sitting in boxes collecting dust.

5imon L likes this.

Re: 24mm Orange Isofrane

will the isofrane fit a 6 inch wrist at the first hole or second? i am intending to mount it on a 42mm lug to lug head.
    bought one of the silicone 3 hole rally strap from harold but it ended up bring too big for me even in the first hole, need like half a hole smaller.....

so far the thinnest decent fit i saw was 6.25 at the last hole for bigger watches like the divemaster 500

would the fat seiko bars be too much of a squeeze for the straps? plunking down 100 bucks for a strap that might not fit me or would end up being ripped by those fat bars seem to be holding me back

Name:  P8190965.jpg
Views: 2192
Size:  924.9 KBName:  prometheus1.jpg
Views: 1910
Size:  1.28 MBName:  P8190972.jpg
Views: 2589
Size:  866.3 KBName:  orient1.jpg
Views: 2165
Size:  1.32 MBName:  P8190962.jpg
Views: 1985
Size:  1,016.0 KB Isofranes on a Prometheus Jellyfish and Orient Blue Mako (Orange Mako has the Time Factors strap which is nooo wayyyy even close to the Isofrane)
    The Isofrane is comfortable, solid in quality, doesn't attract lint and looks superb! Best strap I have ever worn

Omega Speedmaster Professional Mk II

Breguet Type XX Aeronavale

Orient 40th Anniversary PVD

Seiko Presage 'Urushi' SARW013 - FOR SALE

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Thread Information