The New Isofrane - Page 20
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    mav

Re: The New Isofrane

I just received my Isofrane 20mm blue rubber strap for my Omega Seamaster. Great quality product. However what absolutely surprised me was how quickly they shipped the strap. I placed the order Sunday night, the order was shipped out early Monday morning from Austria and I received it by Wednesday morning in California. Amazing!
    Rolex, Ω Omega, IWC, Tudor, Seiko
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

EHV

And this has been my experience on two occasions to NY instead of Cali so they don't give any coastal preference.
    I can easily imagine buying another 3 or 4 ISO' s for my other divers. Yes, they make everything look great. Yes, they are amazingly comfortable and yes, the price is tough to swallow but I find it tougher and tougher to argue the price the more I wear the straps. Expensive for a rubber strap but head and shoulders above the rest IMO and I reckon, lots of others opinions as well!

Quote Originally Posted by mav View Post
    I just received my Isofrane 20mm blue rubber strap for my Omega Seamaster. Great quality product. However what absolutely surprised me was how quickly they shipped the strap. I placed the order Sunday night, the order was shipped out early Monday morning from Austria and I received it by Wednesday morning in California. Amazing!

ISOFrane is the perfect strap for top heavy watches:

And it just looks dang cool.
    Spring-Diver likes this.
    My name is Matt R and I'm a lumaholic.

John 14:6

"Amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic."

mav

Here's the Isofrane on my Omega Bond SMP...

Spring-Diver, Boone and franzy like this.
    Rolex, Ω Omega, IWC, Tudor, Seiko
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    Ouch...I am a huge fan of divers on rubber but $100-120? Little steep for my budget...too bad too, really nice looking strap.

Great review!
    I agree, that is a bit steep for rubber...although some of the OEM prices on rubber straps from the big houses are Insane!... not to mention the quality, thickness, and build is most likely won't measure up to Isofrane... but boast the logo of the brand. That too makes those straps hard to switch among watches, unlike these which will kick a$$ on any diver. I guess this proves the difference of the fleabay desk diver rubber straps and the ones people actually put over a wetsuit when they need the watch to preform underwater.

Thanks again, great write up OP!

Quote Originally Posted by A MattR of Time View Post
    ISOFrane is the perfect strap for top heavy watches:

And it just looks dang cool.
    Good for TOP HEAVY. Guess it would work well on a Milgauss. ;)

Damn their shipping is fast! I placed an order yesterday at 5pm MST for my first Isofrane to go on my incoming Miyota Armida A1. I got a tracking number this morning at 8:20am. Tracking says that it's due for arrival before 10:30am tomorrow morning! I would expect that if it's coming from the next state over, but not Austria! That's sweet. I won't have anything to put it on though since it's gonna beat the A1 here!

Quote Originally Posted by madmike283 View Post
    Damn their shipping is fast! I placed an order yesterday at 5pm MST for my first Isofrane to go on my incoming Miyota Armida A1. I got a tracking number this morning at 8:20am. Tracking says that it's due for arrival before 10:30am tomorrow morning! I would expect that if it's coming from the next state over, but not Austria! That's sweet. I won't have anything to put it on though since it's gonna beat the A1 here!
    It takes about five days to come from Vienna to the USA.

FedEx does not have their act together and do not believe the phone call or even the tracking information from FedEx.

All 5 of mine (5 separate orders) arrived in Illinois in 3 business days or less. Overseas FEDEX order delays, for me at least, have usually been customs or weather related.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecross View Post
    It takes about five days to come from Vienna to the USA.

FedEx does not have their act together and do not believe the phone call or even the tracking information from FedEx.
    Current baker's dozen favorites:
    AirNautic Early Bird 24hr #20;
    Bathys Black Aquaculture;Casio MDV-102-1AVCF; Citizen Eco-Zilla SS; Corvus Bradley #44; Hamilton Field Mechanical 44mm; Helson Sharkdiver #100;
    Luminox 8202; OCEAN7 LM-1LE 41/150; LM-3V2B #26; LM-7 #7; Seiko SKX007K2; Squale 50 ATMOS: Victorinox Garrison; + about 20 more
    Incoming: NADA
    Hidden Content
    I've been trying for some time to develop a lifestyle that doesn't require my presence.- Garry Trudeau Hidden Content
    Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts. - Lt. "Mac" McReynolds

Looks like I'll have it tomorrow. I've never noticed FedEx tracking to be inaccurate like that. No worries though, it's still damned fast. In fact, I received the Armida today! 42 hours after I placed the order Sunday afternoon I had the A1 in hand from Hong Kong. That's pretty crazy!

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Thread Information