The New Isofrane - Page 25
Like Tree479Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Re: The New Isofrane

Quote Originally Posted by ManMachine View Post
    bad there is no more vanilla smell; my kids love the ones with the smell.
    that's very lucky, I received my first isofrane few days ago, and the vanilla smell is so strong that I could smell it on my wrist when I am typing on my laptop.
    I wonder if the smell would eventually go away. It's making me repelled to vanilla flavour desert for now...
    the strap is very nice by the way; its thickness makes it all the more sturdy and gives it a somewhat "luxurious" feel..

Quote Originally Posted by angrypossum View Post
    that's very lucky, I received my first isofrane few days ago, and the vanilla smell is so strong that I could smell it on my wrist when I am typing on my laptop.
    I wonder if the smell would eventually go away. It's making me repelled to vanilla flavour desert for now...
    the strap is very nice by the way; its thickness makes it all the more sturdy and gives it a somewhat "luxurious" feel..
    I wish there was some rhyme or reason to the vanilla scent. I have several Isos that barely smell at all but the blue one stunk so bad it was offensive inside a car.

Not sure I get the issue with the vanilla scent. Never had an issue or smelled a strong odor that bothered me the least bit. I've purchased and owned close to 10 ISO's. Love them and it's the only dive strap I use.

Just purchased another ISO w/ the Wetsuit Extension Strap. Great setup that should work well. As always the CS was outstanding. Quick to ship and are very responsive to my questions. Wish more companies would model their CS after ISOfrane. Top nothch all the way. Thanks Isofrane for getting the job done. You've got a customer for life. I'll be back!
    Attached Images Attached Images

vokotin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mellonb1 View Post
    Not sure I get the issue with the vanilla scent. Never had an issue or smelled a strong odor that bothered me the least bit. I've purchased and owned close to 10 ISO's. Love them and it's the only dive strap I use.
    That is indeed very strange.
    The vanilla scent on my is still there, no sign of disappearing.

by the way, how do you guys clean your isofrane straps?
    one week in my bright orange one has already gotten a bit dirty
    tried cleaning it off with water, but didn't work..

I bought a ISOFRANE 22 mm to my Seiko SBDX 011 3 months ago. i'm using it on my watch instead of the original rubber strap. I believe that the isofrane is "the strap" to hold the beast, as we can call the empereor tuna. the strap is very well done, confortable, I bought the DLC buckle to match the color of my watch, it is very well done also. This weekend I had a ridiculous and not glamorous accident at all. I forgot my watch outside the box, and my son decided to try a scissor on my strap. of course that scissors and rubber strap is not a good combination. Today I made contact with isofrane in order to try to buy only that part, the longest one of the strap, as my strap is almost new with only 3 months, i did not want to buy a complete strap. people from isofrane were very quick to answer my e-mail, and to my surprise, they told me that because of that "small accident"they will send me that part of the strap for free!! I'm very glad with the way they treat that case, this is how to take care of the customers! I really liked to have a more galamourus accident maybe diving or something like that to talk to you guys, but after became a father of two small children, this is the most glamorous accident I can have hehehe!!!

best regards,
    cesar

Most comfortable strap available. DLC is very nice, too.

Name:  24 w isofrane.JPG
Views: 1318
Size:  97.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got mine from a new watch..

Like its thickness and comfortable feeling..

Learnt to master those keepers that I hated initially.

Marks on my orange strap still remain an issue that I need to concern..

Got used to the scent..

Last edited by seikomatic; October 20th, 2012 at 06:26.

Quote Originally Posted by CGSshorty View Post
    I wish there was some rhyme or reason to the vanilla scent. I have several Isos that barely smell at all but the blue one stunk so bad it was offensive inside a car.
    I just received a black 22mm isofrane today, and I now know what you mean unfortunately.
    Gone is the vanilla scent, but it is now replaced by a rather bad chemical odour..... I think I prefer vanilla.
    Apart from that, it is incredibly comfortable to wear as usual

Just fitted this Isoframe to my SKX007 - happy with the result:

Name:  Seiko SKX007 on ISO.jpg
Views: 1778
Size:  395.5 KB
    Guido Muldoon likes this.

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Thread Information