The New Isofrane - Page 28
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Re: The New Isofrane

How is the length of the 20mm Isofrane? I really like the look of the strap, but am afraid that it might be too long for a 6.5" wrist. Any wrist-shots on a 6.5" wrist?

THG

The New Isofrane

Quote Originally Posted by f308gt4 View Post
    How is the length of the 20mm Isofrane? I really like the look of the strap, but am afraid that it might be too long for a 6.5" wrist. Any wrist-shots on a 6.5" wrist?

Length on my 22mm or 20mm for that matter remains the same AFAIK. My wrist is about 6.75 I think, but it gives you an idea. I wear it on the second last hole comfortably (it doesn't slide at all).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by THG; March 21st, 2013 at 10:18.
    Me: Tag Heuer Carrera Racing, Tag Heuer Formula 1, Tudor Heritage Black Bay, Seiko SKX009J, Seiko 6309-7040, Seiko 6105-8110, Seiko Darth Tuna SBBN025
    Wife: Hublot classic MDM, Patek Philippe Ellipse d'or, Cartier Tank Louis

Quote Originally Posted by THG View Post
    Length on my 22mm or 20mm for that matter remains the same AFAIK. My wrist is about 6.75 I think, but it gives you an idea. I wear it on the second last hole comfortably (it doesn't slide at all).

Thanks. I bit the bullet and ordered a 20mm black Isofrane last night for my PO. Hopefully it will fit OK on my 6.5" wrist. If it does, I may have to follow up with an orange one...
    THG likes this.

THG

The New Isofrane

Thanks. I bit the bullet and ordered a 20mm black Isofrane last night for my PO. Hopefully it will fit OK on my 6.5" wrist. If it does, I may have to follow up with an orange one...
    Good for you. Keep us on the loop and post pics when mounted.

Me: Tag Heuer Carrera Racing, Tag Heuer Formula 1, Tudor Heritage Black Bay, Seiko SKX009J, Seiko 6309-7040, Seiko 6105-8110, Seiko Darth Tuna SBBN025

I received my Isofrane today- pretty awesome, considering I ordered it over the weekend, and it was shipped on Monday from Europe.

I've attached a couple shots (camera-phone, sorry) of it on my wrist. I have a 6.5" wrist, and I get a good fit in either the 2nd or 3rd hole from the last. The last two photos show the difference in the amount of "tail" sticking out depending on which hole I fit the tab in. If I put it in the 2nd hole, the fit is on the tight side, while the 3rd hole is a little looser. Not sure yet which I prefer, so will try it out over the next few days. It seems to be comfortable in either setting.

In general, I like the strap. My only critique of the strap is that the keepers feel a little flimsy. I hope they don't break after a while. But other than that, it's a pretty nice strap. I suppose it would be nice if the strap was maybe 0.5-1 inch shorter, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

If the people at Isofrane are reading this, how about the possibility of selling a "short" version of the strap for those of us that are not as well endowed in the wrist department? ;)

I get a little bit of vanilla smell, but it's not overbearing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by f308gt4; March 28th, 2013 at 17:34.
    THG and lightstorm like this.

THG

I received my Isofrane today- pretty awesome, considering I ordered it over the weekend, and it was shipped on Monday from Europe.

I've attached a couple shots (camera-phone, sorry) of it on my wrist. I have a 6.5" wrist, and I get a good fit in either the 2nd or 3rd hole from the last. The last two photos show the difference in the amount of "tail" sticking out depending on which hole I fit the tab in. If I put it in the 2nd hole, the fit is on the tight side, while the 3rd hole is a little looser. Not sure yet which I prefer, so will try it out over the next few days. It seems to be comfortable in either setting.

In general, I like the strap. My only critique of the strap is that the keepers feel a little flimsy. I hope they don't break after a while. But other than that, it's a pretty nice strap. I suppose it would be nice if the strap was maybe 0.5-1 inch shorter, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

If the people at Isofrane are reading this, how about the possibility of selling a "short" version of the strap for those of us that are not as well endowed in the wrist department? ;)

I get a little bit of vanilla smell, but it's not overbearing.
    Good for you! Looking good.

Isofrane works well for my 6.25" wrist also.

Just ordered a 24mm for my JDD, shouldn't be a problem to squeeze it into the 22mm lugs.

Bought a 22mm 2 years ago and till now it still has the Vanilla smell but it has tone down quite a bit, initially when I got it, the smell was quite strong, till my wife asked if I was using a new cologne

Now the waiting game begins, 2 years ago I received it after 3 weeks

THG

Wearing my iso today and more likely throughout spring and summer, though will probably also alternate it with natos.

I've been thinking of getting yet a 3rd iso but blue to alternate, do you think it would be a good match to the BB also with a black dlc buckle as to further alternate?

Should I wait until new colors come out (olive green, etc) can any iso moderators please confirm?

In advance, Tks so much for your input!

Attached Images Attached Images

I've been trying to keep up with the 'new color' process as well. Any ETA ?

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Thread Information