The New Isofrane - Page 47
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 534
  1. #461
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    513

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by CGSshorty View Post
    Apparently none of them.
    Sucks. The market is in need of a charcoal grey.
    CGSshorty likes this.

  2. #462
    Member JerylTan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    379

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by lxxrr View Post
    There pretty long. I'm on the second to last hole with a 6.5 wrist. Obviously fit will depend on the watches lug to lug distance but it doesn't sound like it'll fit you. The Obris Morgan "alternative"didn't fit me.
    Yeap. The obris morgan version definitely don,t fit me either. was hoping isofranes would.. Guess got to look for alternatives :(


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  3. #463
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    22

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Happy to be joining the Isofrane club with my Squale. This is really the best strap ever, I'm convinced...

    Name:  unnamed-1.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  18.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by kristianpercy; August 3rd, 2015 at 19:59.
    THG likes this.

  4. #464
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    568

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Rangeman View Post
    Hopefully grey, I don't understand how it can be so difficult to add a new color(s).
    Because some colors are not that easy to get right, and sometimes, when aging, coloration issues do happen.

    Grey may give some whitish or purple tint.
    Black can give grey.
    White can go pink.

    and so on...

    ----------

    I'm in Europe, do any of you know a website where I could buy one of those Isofrane, without the customs hassle ? Thank you.
    Last edited by Deli; August 6th, 2015 at 19:49.

  5. #465
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    22

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by Deli View Post
    Because some colors are not that easy to get right, and sometimes, when aging, coloration issues do happen.

    Grey may give some whitish or purple tint.
    Black can give grey.
    White can go pink.

    and so on...

    ----------

    I'm in Europe, do any of you know a website where I could buy one of those Isofrane, without the customs hassle ? Thank you.
    The website ships from Austria (for all or just Euro orders, I'm not sure). No customs hassles for orders to Europe.
    Deli likes this.

  6. #466
    Member SMP_DON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    508

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by Deli View Post
    Because some colors are not that easy to get right, and sometimes, when aging, coloration issues do happen.

    Grey may give some whitish or purple tint.
    Black can give grey.
    White can go pink.

    and so on...

    ----------

    I'm in Europe, do any of you know a website where I could buy one of those Isofrane, without the customs hassle ? Thank you.

    PM marketstraps they are a WUS sponsor with great prices and they ship from Spain.

  7. #467
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Valrico, Florida (near Tampa)
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Did someone say Squale and Isofrane?



    Quote Originally Posted by kristianpercy View Post
    Happy to be joining the Isofrane club with my Squale. This is really the best strap ever, I'm convinced...

    Name:  unnamed-1.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  18.1 KB
    cesar scarambone likes this.
    Hidden Content

    Retiring from Fire Rescue with 32 years 6/30/2020 and counting the days

  8. #468
    Member El Gerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    264

    Re: The New Isofrane

    I got a black Isofrane on my Kalmar II; what I like to have is a blue one.....

    _________________________
    life is a killer


  9. #469
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    568

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by SMP_DON View Post
    PM marketstraps they are a WUS sponsor with great prices and they ship from Spain.
    They don't sell real Isofrane, do they ?
    I'm looking for 19 or 20 mm, orange ones BTW.

  10. #470
    Member SMP_DON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    508

    Re: The New Isofrane

    Quote Originally Posted by Deli View Post
    They don't sell real Isofrane, do they ?
    I'm looking for 19 or 20 mm, orange ones BTW.

    Yes they are REAL Isofrane straps in the Isofrane packaging with warranty card. They are a WUS sponsor.




    Name:  ISO_TUNA.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  117.7 KB

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •