The New Isofrane - Page 8
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: The New Isofrane

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: The New Isofrane

Quote Originally Posted by alexkarbo View Post
    I sure hope not! Their strap are ready so is their packaging...I dont know...maybe someone could email them since I tried at doxa and got a mail error in return.
    I heard back from them this morning. Yesterday was the target day, but at the last minute, they decided to make a few more adjustments to the website. I was told they will go live either tomorrow or Thursday. They've been watching this thread and are just as anxious to start selling them, as we are to start buying. Probably more so.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Hope they sell the 22mm version too.
    best regards from germany
    Joerg

No joy yet--I'm getting kind of compulsive about checking. Just too many watches that this will look sooooo good on.

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    I heard back from them this morning. Yesterday was the target day, but at the last minute, they decided to make a few more adjustments to the website. I was told they will go live either tomorrow or Thursday. They've been watching this thread and are just as anxious to start selling them, as we are to start buying. Probably more so.
    I hope that they make adjustments to the website at a later date and go ahead and start selling straps soon. I know a lot of guys are waiting.
    Dive watch fanatic since 1980
    Hidden Content

I know where my Isofrane will go...

Quote Originally Posted by DEMO111 View Post
    I hope that they make adjustments to the website at a later date and go ahead and start selling straps soon. I know a lot of guys are waiting.
    Here's what they had to say in my last message from them.......

"Ty, the launch is being postponed for a few days because we are updating the billing system, we are waiting everyday for the final version. Straps are already packaged and ready to ship. The first month, we are shipping by FedEx from Europe and we’re charging only USPS fees, this is our initial launch offering."

So sounds like they're doing everything to get this off the ground in the right way, as well as making the shipping costs lower for the first month in business. I can't argue with that.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by suddha View Post
    I know where my Isofrane will go...
    A new-issue PloProf paired with a new-issue Isofrane...that'll be a tough combo to beat.

Sorry guys, but this thread needs a...

Dont ban me...

Picture Re: The New Isofrane

LOL...

Not sure a red one would do it...

but a YELLOW ONE...

Now that's a different story.
    “Watch fanatic? Hardly, I’m more of a watch strap junkie that owns a couple watches.”

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Here's what they had to say in my last message from them.......

"Ty, the launch is being postponed for a few days because we are updating the billing system, we are waiting everyday for the final version. Straps are already packaged and ready to ship. The first month, we are shipping by FedEx from Europe and we’re charging only USPS fees, this is our initial launch offering."

So sounds like they're doing everything to get this off the ground in the right way, as well as making the shipping costs lower for the first month in business. I can't argue with that.
    Thanks Ty. I agree, It sounds like they want to get it right the first time around. The break on the shipping fees sounds good too.

Patiently waiting.
    Dive watch fanatic since 1980
    Hidden Content

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 6th, 2011, 00:02

Thread Information