NEW Seiko SRPA21 PADI Turtle - Page 27
Like Tree955Likes

Thread: NEW Seiko SRPA21 PADI Turtle

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Re: NEW Seiko SRPA21 PADI Turtle

That dial. The PADI works well on a NATO too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put in my order at DePaula's. I was never a big fan of seiko bracelets (on their lower end models anyway).....what are yall going with? I saw few natos but I think the PADI would be too thick for a skinny nato? Isofrane would be killer but outta my 'strap' budget .....I have some used leather straps that I might pair mine for now and then look at options later. I just hope I luck out with the chapter ring issue (I'm not a perfectionist for a watch in this price range but would appreciate a little better QC from a established watch company like Seiko!).
    stevens315 likes this.
    Current Rotation: || Tag Aquaracer 500m Chrono, Luminox F117 PVD Nighhawk, Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire, GShock Gulfman/GW2310, Timex Weekender ||
    Flipped? Too many to mention Hidden Content (Tag, Hamilton, Tissot, Casio, Suunto, etc)

Is there any difference in the specs of the Padi vs the other turtles? Looks pretty great regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by SSingh1975 View Post
    Just put in my order at DePaula's. I was never a big fan of seiko bracelets (on their lower end models anyway).....what are yall going with? I saw few natos but I think the PADI would be too thick for a skinny nato? Isofrane would be killer but outta my 'strap' budget .....I have some used leather straps that I might pair mine for now and then look at options later. I just hope I luck out with the chapter ring issue (I'm not a perfectionist for a watch in this price range but would appreciate a little better QC from a established watch company like Seiko!).
    Outside of sizing issues, the bracelet is comfortable. Strapcode sells replacement bracelets that are good quality. I have one on my 009 and love it. It works well on a NATO (that's what I've had it on all day) as well as rubber and leather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SSingh1975 and Horoticus like this.

NEW Seiko SRPA21 PADI Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by kingcobbler View Post
    Is there any difference in the specs of the Padi vs the other turtles? Looks pretty great regardless.
    I don't think there is any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwright View Post
    I don't think there is any deference.

Thanks Chad. If I ever pull the trigger on a turtle it's Padi all the way

Order up a 22mm strap from Borealis, they are fantastic for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why buy an Iso? Padi on Borealis rubber, $25.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 992
Size:  1.47 MB

Bragging rights!!!
    Current Rotation: || Tag Aquaracer 500m Chrono, Luminox F117 PVD Nighhawk, Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire, GShock Gulfman/GW2310, Timex Weekender ||
    Flipped? Too many to mention Hidden Content (Tag, Hamilton, Tissot, Casio, Suunto, etc)

With the PADI version, you can dive deeper, stay longer and you'll use less air!
    Robotaz and Paul Ramon like this.

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information