Thanks to everyone for their support, feedback, and reservations over the last year as we have worked to bring the K500 to production. We recently received the prototype and are very pleased with the quality and feel of the K500. We have included some photos of the prototype below as well as a list of revisions for production and an image illustrating these changes.
* Crown length will be extended 1.2mm to improve ease of use.
* Hour and minute hands will be painted grey, per our original rendering.
* Caseback will be customized with art, which will be revealed very soon :)
* Second hand will be beefed up a little bit and have a larger lume area.
* Date window's angle will be corrected so that it properly aligns with the date wheel.
* Date wheel will be black with white numerals.
* The lume will be of a higher quality on production models.
* Bezel action will be slightly tighter.
* Production models will have respectively matching crown finishes
Pre-Sale Phase - We will begin our pre-sale phase next week and will be invoicing reservation holders (reservation holders will be receiving an email update outlining the details). We now have a total of 244 reservations so there are still some spots available for the "first 250" offer. As a reminder the first 250 to pre-order will receive:
-Special Pre-Sale Pricing
-Recognition by name in owners manual
-First reservations on future products
-Lifetime timing adjustments free of charge
Estimated Delivery - According to our manufacturing partner, production should be completed in about 6 months. We will be posting updates in this thread as we receive them. Please stay tuned in for the latest Hexa news - and some surprises along the way!
The K500 Family