Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Resco Patriot Problems

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Resco Patriot Problems

I heard back from Resco. They said they have found a solution for the crown problem. I told them that I want them to keep it until they get the watch as close to perfect as possible. I'll post the results.
    E8ArmyDiver and Jeep99dad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixgunner View Post
    I heard back from Resco. They said they have found a solution for the crown problem. I told them that I want them to keep it until they get the watch as close to perfect as possible. I'll post the results.
    Did they disclose what was the cause for the crown problem and what is the solution they have finally found for it?

I'm curious about this one.....thanks in advance.
    U lookin' at me?

A problem with a low priced Russian 18000beat movement and people are surprised?

I never worked out how a watch called a patriot had a Russian movement in the first place
    JD
    Current rotation

More than last year less than next year, consolidation not withstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

I never worked out how a watch called a patriot had a Russian movement in the first place
    Last I heard Gorbachev said no más back in 1991, didn't he? ;)
    U lookin' at me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    That's funny I was wondering the same thing when it came out and was talking about this with another WiS just two days ago I would also assume (but don't know) the case is from Asia(which I have nothing against)?
    Anyone knows where the Rescos are assembled?
    BATHYS 100 Fathoms | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | HELBERG CH6 Br | HELGRAY Field Officer | OMEGA Speedy 3570 & Seamaster Chrono cal 1040 | ROLEX 114060 & 16570 | SWATCH Sistem51 black/blue & Irony Chrono | TUDOR Sub79090 | VSA INOX | VULCAIN "Cricket" Nautical Trophy | WEISS Standard Field Watch |G-SHOCKs DW-6900HM-2 & GW-9200 & GW-M6610|
    Ordered--> SWATCH Sistem51 Red, MARGRETTE Dual Time white, HEXA F71

I recall that Chris Wiegand helps with assembly?

really?? Lum Tec assembles those too!??
    That'd be cool! they are doing the Hexa and did the Red Sea.
    BATHYS 100 Fathoms | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | HELBERG CH6 Br | HELGRAY Field Officer | OMEGA Speedy 3570 & Seamaster Chrono cal 1040 | ROLEX 114060 & 16570 | SWATCH Sistem51 black/blue & Irony Chrono | TUDOR Sub79090 | VSA INOX | VULCAIN "Cricket" Nautical Trophy | WEISS Standard Field Watch |G-SHOCKs DW-6900HM-2 & GW-9200 & GW-M6610|

well I should have taken the time to read their "About" page sooner...

No sure where the case is made but I like what I read...

"We pride ourselves on being an American brand. All of our watches are designed, assembled and tested in Coronado USA"

I received my Patriot back from servicing which took 3 weeks. The watch winds smoother than it did before and it is keeping much better time (+4 secs over the last 17 hrs). Am overall pleased with Resco service and the Patriot now that it is running much more accurately. My crown has not been a problem as it screws down nicely. Am glad to have it back in my rotation.
    ufrid, Jeep99dad and Sixgunner like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark McK View Post
    I received my Patriot back from servicing which took 3 weeks. The watch winds smoother than it did before and it is keeping much better time (+4 secs over the last 17 hrs). Am overall pleased with Resco service and the Patriot now that it is running much more accurately. My crown has not been a problem as it screws down nicely. Am glad to have it back in my rotation.
    I hope mine comes back working the way it's supposed to.

Here is what they said on their email to me "The Patriot case is strong and looks sharp. The movement is good (as long as the customer winds the watch enough {weekly 35-40 rounds}. The stem has had issues, but we can fix that. Work with us and we will get it perfect!"

Thread Information