Show your doggy and Diver... - Page 39
Like Tree11527Likes

Thread: Show your doggy and Diver...

Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast

Re: Show your doggy and Diver...

This is, absolutely, my favorite thread on the board. Been back here to view the pics more than once.

My dog, Kate, a Boxer, died in 1986. I have never had another dog...just can't stand when they go.

But, I really like the shots of your watches with your canines.

Thanks.

Seiko SRP430 and my red dachshund.
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1440640332662.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  1.02 MB

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
    Patrick M. Faherty
    Perfect Health Technologies
    JLP Enterprises LLC

Hidden Content
    Breitling Wings Windrider B10350, Tudor Prince Oysterdate Ref. 75000, Rolex Submariner Ref. 16800 (SOLD),
    Red line quartz chrono sports, Heuer 1000 , Seiko SMA033 Kinetic Auto Relay, Orient EM6500CD Blue Ray,
    Certina Argonaut

Quote Originally Posted by Jack19 View Post
    This is, absolutely, my favorite thread on the board. Been back here to view the pics more than once.

My dog, Kate, a Boxer, died in 1986. I have never had another dog...just can't stand when they go.

But, I really like the shots of your watches with your canines.

Thanks.
    I absolutely LOVE boxers. So sorry for your loss, she sounds like a great dog :)

Before I got my boston, I wanted a boxer, thought they were the coolest dogs in the world. I lived in a small condo at the time (2006) and my roomie had a boston. He was a cool (but stinky!) guy and I thought it would be unfair to keep a large dog in 900 square feet of space, hence the boston. I could't be happier with Brutus, my boston, he was even the ring bearer in our wedding lol but still have a soft spot for boxers, something about dogs with the short snouts gets me every time. He's almost 10 and thought it's tough to think about it's only a matter of time before he goes to the big dog park in the sky, but I once read something that struck a chord, to paraphrase it's something like, "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." They manage to squeeze a lifetime of love into such a relatively short time because they love so completely and with every part of their being, it's what makes them such incredible creatures. Here's a good quote:

"Man, unlike the animals, has never learned that the sole purpose in life is to enjoy it."
    -Samuel Butler

Show your doggy and Diver...

Well said Toothbras. I've owned a Boxer too, and they are great dogs, loved him dearly. Boston's have been in my family for generations, a compact dog with a ton spirit, and even more personality, they are my favorite breed. Here's a couple pics of my BTD's doing what they do best, relaxing.

Last edited by D6AMIA6N; August 27th, 2015 at 12:59.
    Seiko SKX009
    NOMOS Ahoi Neomatik

FS: Damasko DA42

Quote Originally Posted by D6AMIA6N View Post
    Well said Toothbras. I've owned a Boxer too, and they are great dogs, loved him dearly. Boston's have been in my family for generations, a compact dog with a ton spirit, and even more personality, they are my favorite breed. Here's a couple pics of my BTD's doing what they do best, relaxing.

Let me show you the awesome sticker on the side of my bada$$ minivan ;)

This guy was not happy to have a watch on his paw, guess he's not a WIS....yet.
    Name:  IMG_1512.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  822.9 KB
    "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." - Earl Nightingale.

Boschett Harpoon | Raven Vintage 42mm | Artego 500m | Poljot Vintage Military | Rolex Submariner | Borealis ScoutSniper | Seiko 6309-7040 Camo, SKX399, SKX007 Doxa Mod, Suwa 6309-7040 | Vostok 3AKA3 Tank | Armida A8 | WeWood Kappa Army | Invicta Scooby, Seaspider, 0621 | Orient Planet, Pilot | H2O Kalmar II | Le Royal Diver | Barbos Marine Blue, Robur | Geckota K3 | G-Shock Rangeman | MWC 300m | Orsa Monstrum X2 | PolWatch Diver | Memphis Belle Scafomaster | Regines Diver | Citizen 2100 Ti, CA0520-53H | Gruppo Gamma Bronze Vanguard | Helberg CH8, Bronze CH6 | Zixen Trimix | Deaumar Ensign | Cobra De Calibre Crossfire | Debert Bathyscaphe | Prometheus Poseidon | Adora Skindiver | Deutsche Master GMT| Bronze 6105 Homage | Wilson Diver | Bulova Marine Star | Orion Diver | Deep Blue Alpha Marine |

RLC

Get 'yer a$$ in the boat.....we got fish to catch....

Bob
    "Venti Mocha Vanilla Crappuccino with a caramel swirl……but hold the whip......Please" Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Instead of going to "Starbucks"…I make my own Coffee at home, yell out my name rong, then light a five dollar bill on fire. Hidden Content

Show your doggy and Diver...

Quote Originally Posted by Toothbras View Post
    Let me show you the awesome sticker on the side of my bada$$
    Hmmmm. Looks just like the one on my GTi!

Toothbras likes this.
    Seiko SKX009
    NOMOS Ahoi Neomatik

FS: Damasko DA42

Quote Originally Posted by D6AMIA6N View Post
    Hmmmm. Looks just like the one on my GTi!

Creepy.... I think we're brothas from another motha!!!!!!
    D6AMIA6N likes this.

Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread Information