WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Show your Halios!

15K views 129 replies 59 participants last post by  uvalaw2005 
#1 ·
I am a big fan of Halios watches. Currently own 3 and would like to add a bluering at some point. So I am calling on Halios watch owners past and present to show off their pics. I'm not the best photographer but I know there are many on here....post'em

See less See more
#29 ·
Finally, the other 5 Halios:

Laguna on mesh:

Bluering:

Tropik SS Blue:

Tropik Bronze:

Delfin:

and a pix of the gang:

#32 ·
Sharing my recently acquired Tropik B.

On a related note, I had thought I preferred the green version, but now I'm thinking the grey version would suit me better. So anyone interested in trading a good condition Tropik B grey dial for a green would be most welcome. Just give me a PM.

Reactions: Et209 and Marrin
#37 · (Edited)
Getting that reflective crystal to work in my favor. I think it took a lot of courage for Jason to release this Halios Tropik SS, after the many years of feeding the tool diver set with so many bold and creative divers. The Tropik allowed for a stretch in design creativity, that once again has paid off for Halios, and the dive watch community.

Thank you Jason ;-)

RD

Can't decide which of these pics I liked better, so put them both up b-)

#39 ·
Wearing the Delfin today on Zulu.

#49 ·
Sometimes when we have watches we really enjoy wearing while still looking at other watches we are contemplating purchasing, the best decision is to "Do Nothing" , walk away, and enjoy what you have on your wrist.

"carry a small ego, big watch"

Attachments

#52 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.