Sneak Peak: 50th Anniversary SUB300 Protoype! - Page 18
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Sneak Peak: 50th Anniversary SUB300 Protoype!

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Sneak Peak: 50th Anniversary SUB300 Protoype!

Quote Originally Posted by chapiec1 View Post
    I’ve been a member of WUS since 2013 and immediately became a fan of DOXA watches. I “silently” follow the forum’s topics and discussions like every single day, however, I haven’t made any “posts” yet until now, so I guess that makes me a “newbie on posting”. Through the years, I’ve been able to acquire several DOXA’s and when the opportunity to acquire one of the 50th Anniversary SUB 300 reissues was made available, I couldn’t pass up so I called Andy right away. DOXA simply did an outstanding job on this model. I wear my DOXA’s very proudly and they are a conversation topic where ever I go. Looking forward for my Pro to arrive in November and be one of the “300”.

Cheers,

Elliot
    Welcome to the forum, and glad you snagged a 300 Pro. We'd all like to see pics of your collection, so post some up when you get the chance.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

I’ve been a member of WUS since 2013 and immediately became a fan of DOXA watches. I “silently” follow the forum’s topics and discussions like every single day, however, I haven’t made any “posts” yet until now, so I guess that makes me a “newbie on posting”. Through the years, I’ve been able to acquire several DOXA’s and when the opportunity to acquire one of the 50th Anniversary SUB 300 reissues was made available, I couldn’t pass up so I called Andy right away. DOXA simply did an outstanding job on this model. I wear my DOXA’s very proudly and they are a conversation topic where ever I go. Looking forward for my Pro to arrive in November and be one of the “300”.

Cheers,

Elliot
    Welcome to the forum, and glad you snagged a 300 Pro. We'd all like to see pics of your collection, so post some up when you get the chance.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Congrats on the SUB 300 commitment, Elliot! Good to know there are others lurking in the dark waters of the forum that enjoy the prospect of the "new" reissue. Nice that it brought you to the surface. So post some photos of your Doxas - we're into visuals here!

Now, if we can all just be patient for six months or so...

Michael

Cheers,

Elliot
    DaveandStu, chapiec1 and bruy like this.

Thanks Michael, most definitively will do. I'm out of town in DC so I will post some pics during the weekend.

Sneak Peak: 50th Anniversary SUB300 Protoype!

Well that's me in for the 300 Professional after a bit of mental debate between the Professional or Searambler. Thanks for your help Andy!
    Seems like there may not be too many left for general release next month at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by adg31; April 28th, 2016 at 20:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Kippers View Post
    Hi is it possible to have pictures of the clasp too?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    sorry to ask again but as someone who's ordered a Pro, can we have pics of the clasp? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kippers View Post
    sorry to ask again but as someone who's ordered a Pro, can we have pics of the clasp? Thanks
    See photos in this thread: Sneak Peak #2: 50th Anniversary SUB300 Sharkhunter Protoype!

It's the same clasp as currently on the 1200T:

Name:  Doxa 1200T MkII-bracelet.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  186.2 KB
    Datejust 16233 • Seiko SKX013Steinhart Ocean 39
    Opiniones sunt foramina intestinorum ... omnis persona habet illud. -- Harry Callahan the Elder (200 BCE)

Newbie to Doxa here, just put a pre-order to a Sharkhunter, but as my first Doxa, I'd like to change it to a Pro (orange).
    Can that be done? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jbossolo View Post
    Newbie to Doxa here, just put a pre-order to a Sharkhunter, but as my first Doxa, I'd like to change it to a Pro (orange).
    Can that be done? Thanks!
    You'll want to call Doxa's toll-free number to ask about that. They don't check this thread but a couple of times per week, if that. And the Pros might not last too much longer.
    Datejust 16233 • Seiko SKX013Steinhart Ocean 39
    Opiniones sunt foramina intestinorum ... omnis persona habet illud. -- Harry Callahan the Elder (200 BCE)

Didn't think I would get back into buying a Doxa. Wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MHe225 likes this.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information