Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 26
Like Tree11063Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 26 of 436 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by jbbusybee View Post
    Look where I have just been............... Pictures, workshop tour and video interviews very soon..

Attachment 943628
    So you are vacationing in Milan? Outstanding! I am looking forward to the pics/videos.
    Squale 20 Maxi, CWC RN Diver, Precista PRS-10, Vostok Amphibia SE, Citizen BM6400-Eco & Caravelle 11DP​-1966 & Manchester Watch Works
    DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

No I am a Squale dealer and I was there to do some research on Squale for my customers, fans, history, Squale today....and discuss the future...All will be revealed on WUS.

I (we) look forward to your research results. Cheers
    Squale 20 Maxi, CWC RN Diver, Precista PRS-10, Vostok Amphibia SE, Citizen BM6400-Eco & Caravelle 11DP​-1966 & Manchester Watch Works
    DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by general_piffle View Post
    Quick question about durability!

Those of you with PVD Squales - how is the coating holding up and what sort of treatment does it get on your wrist?

I switched the bracelet out pretty much straight away as I was bit worried about friction between the links, the end links and the case and now alternate between Nato and rubber. Worn it for a week straight , no marks.

Is the lume on the first classic (no shark on dial) more white than lume on the second batch as well as on the maxi? It appears that way from pics I have viewed but want to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by nexx2 View Post
    Is the lume on the first classic (no shark on dial) more white than lume on the second batch as well as on the maxi? It appears that way from pics I have viewed but want to verify.
    Absolutely yes. The first batch has white lume and the second batch has green lume. However, the Maxi dial has off white greenish lume.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Thanks.
    Does anyone know if there will be anything different about the next batch of classics?
    Last edited by nexx2; January 25th, 2013 at 22:59.

Thanks.
    Does anyone know if there will be anything different about the next batch of classics?
    So far, the person who is very informed of Squale: jbbusybee; has not reported any news on Squale lately. Also, I have not received any emails from Gnomon about Squale lately, and the only model still available right now is the black DLC. You may want to check the sales forums for the first gen with white lume; maybe you'll get lucky and find one.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

I will be looking. If anyone wants to sell please message or mail.
    Thanks

Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Thanks.
    Not sure about the lume cos I didn't have the opportunity to check on that but non difference in terms of design otherwise.

I noticed a relatively huge shipment of maxi has arrived so those who ordered be prepared. :)

I believe jjbusybee might not be privy to what's next on the 20 atmos front as he had previously explained that he does not carry this range. However, would be interesting to note what other interesting line up he has worked out with squale. :)

If you guys are interested, I'll keep you guys updated if there is anything new on the 20 atmos front as soon as I recieve word from gnomon. Keep tuning in to this forum.
    AlphaWolf777 likes this.

Page 26 of 436 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information