Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 27
Like Tree10900Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 27 of 430 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Thanks.... I will keep checking back
    Last edited by nexx2; January 26th, 2013 at 01:19.

I received a quick reply from AndersTan from gnomon stating there are no changes to the next batch of classics coming out soon.
    Last edited by nexx2; January 26th, 2013 at 04:10.

Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Classic and maxi unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by roguehog View Post
    Not sure about the lume cos I didn't have the opportunity to check on that but non difference in terms of design otherwise.

I noticed a relatively huge shipment of maxi has arrived so those who ordered be prepared. :)

I believe jjbusybee might not be privy to what's next on the 20 atmos front as he had previously explained that he does not carry this range. However, would be interesting to note what other interesting line up he has worked out with squale. :)

If you guys are interested, I'll keep you guys updated if there is anything new on the 20 atmos front as soon as I recieve word from gnomon. Keep tuning in to this forum.
    Please do, thanks. I am very pleased with what Squale is doing and am very excited to see if they might release even more 20 Atmos models.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Ive just bought a 20ATMOS Classic from a very nice chap on WUS. Cant wait to get it. They really do look very good.

Ive been doing a lot or reading on the forum and im just wondering if the Squale brand has done enough work to have its own catagory in the watch brands area? Just thinking out loud

Quote Originally Posted by gra1974 View Post
    im just wondering if the Squale brand has done enough work to have its own catagory in the watch brands area? Just thinking out loud
    My inside voice was saying the same thing... But now that you are thinking out loud...
    Squale 20 Maxi, CWC RN Diver, Precista PRS-10, Vostok Amphibia SE, Citizen BM6400-Eco & Caravelle 11DP​-1966 & Manchester Watch Works
    DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by gra1974 View Post
    Ive just bought a 20ATMOS Classic from a very nice chap on WUS. Cant wait to get it. They really do look very good.

Ive been doing a lot or reading on the forum and im just wondering if the Squale brand has done enough work to have its own catagory in the watch brands area? Just thinking out loud
    Of course they've "done enough work." They have, and have been doing quite a lot of work. Check this thread out: Squale....The Workshop Visit.
    My Watches

I like the Squale brand, but a separate forum is totally unnecessary. Without Gnomon Watches recent commissioning of the 20 ATMOS 1545 series of watches, Squale would not even be registering much activity on the dive forum.

There are already too many sub forums as it is. Look at the Hublot and Cartier forums. Barely any activity there.

You could probably make a Helson forum that would have more activity than both of those combined. But then it would take away a lot of posts here on the dive forum.

I like having the general dive watch forum because I will read posts about brands that I am not familiar with and learn about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjastar View Post
    I like the Squale brand, but a separate forum is totally unnecessary. Without Gnomon Watches recent commissioning of the 20 ATMOS 1545 series of watches, Squale would not even be registering much activity on the dive forum.

There are already too many sub forums as it is. Look at the Hublot and Cartier forums. Barely any activity there.

You could probably make a Helson forum that would have more activity than both of those combined. But then it would take away a lot of posts here on the dive forum.

I like having the general dive watch forum because I will read posts about brands that I am not familiar with and learn about them.
    This. Agreed.
    My Watches

I know that the cyclops is supposed to make the date easier to read, but has anyone noticed that the date is actually totally illegible if you are not looking at it straight on? On watches without cyclopses, even small date numbers are readable from oblique angles. I understand that if one's eyesight is not what it used to be, magnifying the date might help, but surely in the majority of cases the cyclops doesn't really help too much...?

My eyesight is pretty good so maybe I should just shut up.
    Last edited by Spiker1; January 31st, 2013 at 21:21.

Page 27 of 430 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread Information