Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 39
Like Tree9662Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 39 of 401 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorner View Post
    Has anyone else had issues getting in touch with Squale directly? I sent them an email about an issue with my 20 atmos weeks ago, and I never got a reply. It's slightly frustrating to have a manufacturer issue on a watch and not get any reply back from the company.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any success communicating with Squale?
    For the 20 Atmos series, you'd be better off contacting the seller (assuming you bought it from gnomon watches or Long Island Watch); because the 20 Atmos series was specifically commissioned by gnomon watches and Squale made it for them. If it was purchased from a place such as gnomon, that is who the warranty is going to be through. Of course, I'm sure that it would actually go to Squale for a repair/fix, but I'm not 100% sure.

Squale is a relatively small company and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were somewhat unresponsive.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterv View Post
    Finally received my bent lugs so I can fit my leather nato. Now I just need to break in the leather. Already lightly sanded it to get rid of some gloss. Attachment 997433
    Nice, looks good on that NATO!

I know what you mean. On the 20 Atmos series the lug holes are closer to the case than on most watches I've handled, and the lugs curve down very nicely. Makes it a bit difficult to get certain straps on though. But w/e. It's such a high quality case it can be excused. For mine, I just put the NATO in between the lugs with the springbars off and then fit them on like a regular watch strap so as not to put an excess amount of force on it and possibly fray the strap or cause the watch to fly out of my hand.
    dpodola likes this.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Yep, multiple times.
    Squale 50 Atmos 1521-026/O
    Halios Laguna
    Seiko SNDA67

My Squale came in yesterday from Gnomon. I love this watch. I was worried about the poorly applied lume others have reported, so I took a look under a 10x magnifying lens at the lume, and it is not uniformally applied in a few places, but it is hard to tell without the magnifier as the edges around the lume still shine. For me it's not worth sending back for a replacement. (It almost looks like it was applied by hand from the way it looked under magnification, but i am very new to watches and don't know if anyone does it by hand or just uses machines to try and get it perfect everytime. anyone know how Squale applies their lume?) wasn't sure how i would like the cyclops, but it is growing on me and i don't think i will be removing it. about +3sec after the first 24hrs.

Anyway without further ado, here are a few pics (i apologize in advance for the poor quality shots) of the new Squale 20ATMOS Classic.....which i have affectionately dubbed "The Fauxlex"

Attachment 1000355
    Attachment 1000360
    Attachment 1000363
    Attachment 1000371
    Attachment 1000365
    Attachment 1000372
    AlphaWolf777 and fenian like this.

My first Squale arrived yesterday. Happy!

Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by janl View Post

That looks good. What's your wrist size?
    bigwatch13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by janl View Post

Is this a New Model? Looks great! Whats the specs on this or where can I get it please.
    ______
    Peter A

Quote Originally Posted by heebs View Post
    That looks good. What's your wrist size?
    That's not new is it......where did you get it....so beautiful!

Tom

"The race is long and,in the end, it's only with yourself..."

Plenty of times when I emailed them about a particular model being available, etc. They've always replied within 24-36 hours, being that they're on the other side from North America.
    Ticking Away the Moments that Make Up a Dull Day

Page 39 of 401 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread Information