Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 40
Like Tree10316Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 40 of 414 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

I just ordered a 20 Atmos Heritage. I recently sold my Classic model, so I was feeling like replacing it with something. I really like that the Heritage has a couple of different looks/vibes to it. Namely vintage Rolex GMT Master Root Beer; and kind of a Tudor HBB vibe to it as well. Fits perfectly for me because I'm trying to get uniquely styled homages, so this one fits the bill for me. Can't wait to receive it!
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf777 View Post
    I just ordered a 20 Atmos Heritage. I recently sold my Classic model, so I was feeling like replacing it with something. I really like that the Heritage has a couple of different looks/vibes to it. Namely vintage Rolex GMT Master Root Beer; and kind of a Tudor HBB vibe to it as well. Fits perfectly for me because I'm trying to get uniquely styled homages, so this one fits the bill for me. Can't wait to receive it!
    Nice.

I like to think of my Heritage as a hybrid between the Clint Eastwood GMT Master (root beer bezel) and the Sean Connery Bond Sub (gilt dial).

Also, photos rarely do justice to the root beer bezel. It's awesome in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjastar View Post
    Nice.

I like to think of my Heritage as a hybrid between the Clint Eastwood GMT Master (root beer bezel) and the Sean Connery Bond Sub (gilt dial).

That's awesome; I didn't know that Clint Eastwood also wore a Rolex; let alone a root beer.
    My Watches

Congratulations....can't wait to see it! Love the Squales!

Tom

That's awesome; I didn't know that Clint Eastwood also wore a Rolex; let alone a root beer.
    Clint just has class, Root Beer GMT Master is not an obvious choice and that makes it so much cooler I reckon...
    AlphaWolf777 likes this.

I changed my order from root beer to heritage, must say I expected doubts to creep in but looking at pics of the two, the bezel insert really sets off the matt dial and is IMO a better looking watch. Kinda miffed I flipped the dlc version..couldnt have two of the same model and ended up taking a hefty hit on it too

Quote Originally Posted by tatt169 View Post
    I changed my order from root beer to heritage, must say I expected doubts to creep in but looking at pics of the two, the bezel insert really sets off the matt dial and is IMO a better looking watch. Kinda miffed I flipped the dlc version..couldnt have two of the same model and ended up taking a hefty hit on it too
    Agreed. I too wanted the Root Beer when it first came out. And recently when I had to make the decision between that or the heritage, I chose the Heritage because I think it just looks that much better. I'm not a fan of shiny dials so the matte black on the Heritage combined with the root beer bezel (which is awesome) sold it for me.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf777; March 13th, 2013 at 05:32.
    My Watches

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjastar View Post
    Nice.

Nice, looks balla!
    Watch noob!

My Heritage just shipped! Super excited! Hopefully it does get here Friday.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf777; March 13th, 2013 at 18:47.
    heebs and skeeterv like this.
    My Watches

Quote Originally Posted by Ken2neth View Post
    I like the slightly beveled crystal, and the caseback is nicely done as well.
    Agreed! I like that the crystal is beveled. Not a fan of absolutely flat crystals, so it's a nice touch/compromise in place of being domed. Also, yes, the caseback style/engraving on the Squale's rank amongst the best I have owned.
    hanzo likes this.
    My Watches

Page 40 of 414 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread Information