Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 42
Like Tree11063Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 42 of 436 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

50 Atmos on Nato

Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Has anyone tried a Rubber B or Everest strap on their 20 Atmos? Same diameter and lug widths should make the fit close...

Thoughts?

My sandblasted Squale 1521-026 Black PVD on a leather strap.
    pbj204, jlow28, Imitrex and 7 others like this.

hmm... something looks different with my heritage today... :)

Attachment 1016538

I guess I could call it a Brown Bay? I would have to criticise though, the gold is too yellow and the lume is white (though it glows green), and this is same of all the other snowflake hands I could find. so there's that little bit of disharmony in the look, but you could say it adds a little bit of depth.
    Last edited by neongas; March 21st, 2013 at 07:38.

Quote Originally Posted by neongas View Post

I guess I could call it a Brown Bay? I would have to criticise though, the gold is too yellow and the lume is white (though it glows green), and this is same of all the other snowflake hands I could find. so there's that little bit of disharmony in the look, but you could say it adds a little bit of depth.
    That looks awesome. I was wondering what this watch would look like with Tudor style hands. The Heritage is also referencing this type of Rolex; which also has a root beer bezel:

My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Nice mod.. but I wish they made a dial with shiny markers.

Attachment 1016538

The snowflake hands look great on the Heritage. Change the look completely !

The braided strap too really looks good on that mod. Was looking at the black perlon ones for my Seiko Black Bay mod earlier, but they would go great with the Squale, since they are 20mm.

Regards, and enjoy your watch !

As you can see by my user name I am a huge fan. Took delivery of my Maxi about 10 days ago and have been very very pleased with it. Not a fan of SS bracelets, but I thought the standard issue was pretty comfy and well made. I now have a Bonetto Cinturini (which I had to modify slightly as it was a 20mm too wide for the 20mm lugs!?) on my Maxi and it looks even better, despite my amateur iphone pics! Its my daily wearer, but I wouldn't dare call it a beater. Big thumbs up to Gnomon watches, who delivered to me in brilliant time. I am now very keen to get a 50 Atmos PVD, whether new or nearly new.

Attachment 1020286
    Last edited by David SquaGly; March 24th, 2013 at 05:15. Reason: Not required
    Have

Omega Seamaster Professional Quartz
    Glycine Combat DLC
    Squale 20 Atmos Maxi
    Seiko Black Monster
    Seiko Kinetic SKA371P2
    Casio G Shock
    Vostok Amphibian x 3

Have not

Omega Speedmaster X-33
    Heuer Bundeswehr Chronograph
    Rolex Sea Dweller
    Glycine Lagunare
    Ollech and Wajs Cougar

[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by David SquaGly View Post
    As you can see by my user name I am a huge fan. Took delivery of my Maxi about 10 days ago and have been very very pleased with it. Not a fan of SS bracelets, but I thought the standard issue was pretty comfy and well made. I now have a Bonetto Cinturini (which I had to modify slightly as it was a 20mm too wide for the 20mm lugs!?) on my Maxi and it looks even better, despite my amateur iphone pics! Its my daily wearer, but I wouldn't dare call it a beater. Big thumbs up to Gnomon watches, who delivered to me in brilliant time. I am now very keen to get a 50 Atmos PVD, whether new or nearly new.
    Is that a Tropic style strap made by Bonetto? I've never seen that. Mind if I ask where you got that?
    Omega Seamaster Pro Electric Blue 2255.80
    Squale 50 Atmos 1521-026/O
    Halios Laguna
    Seiko SNDA67

No, its a very straight rubber strap with a textured feel on the reverse, although i've ordered a tropic style as well ... Got it off ebay off a Canadian seller by the name of premvic121 (good seller - prompt and well packaged) The Maxi lends itself to a few nice strap variations and i'll give it a try with a NATO soon ...
    Have

Omega Seamaster Professional Quartz
    Glycine Combat DLC
    Squale 20 Atmos Maxi
    Seiko Black Monster
    Seiko Kinetic SKA371P2
    Casio G Shock
    Vostok Amphibian x 3

Have not

Omega Speedmaster X-33
    Heuer Bundeswehr Chronograph
    Rolex Sea Dweller
    Glycine Lagunare
    Ollech and Wajs Cougar

[SIGPIC]

Page 42 of 436 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread Information