Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 45
Like Tree10249Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 45 of 411 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

I borrowed a colleagues phone to actually upload a pic fo my maxi dial now, I was beginning to feel left out :)

It's on a nylon strap from Aliasmarlow, most beautiful bond style I've ever seen, although you might doubt that from my horrible pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker1 View Post
    Good lord, 100m? I'm feeling faint just thinking about it! Congrats with the effort - it must have taken a lot of training and practice to get there! Another 90m and you'll have a WR...

(BTW, they invented SCUBA for a reason, you know. )
    :D An older fella gave me a pitying look during pool training today and told me i should save up for an aqualung.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by golfer87 View Post
    Hi AlphaWolf;

Thus is it safe to say that Heritage's dial index lume is a bit weaker than Maxi's?

They both had to be paint-lumed same way, but I guess Maxi's index might be thicker as well as wider.
    No. Their lume is both about the same. What I have learned over the months with lume is that it is more dependent on the situation. Lume is always going to be at its strongest right after you've been in a lighted area (especially outdoors); even on a cloudy day; and then you enter a dark area.

As for average use, your watches will always glow the brightest when your eyes have adjusted to the dark. Cameras don't always tell the full story, so to speak.
    golfer87 likes this.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Put the bracelet back on my Heri-Bay too. As you can tell from the clasp its strictly a desk diver lol. While it looks good on straps I'm more inclined towards the bracelet as its most natural attire. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to deal with straps. Hah!

Name:  fr_327_size880.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  186.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by neongas View Post
    Put the bracelet back on my Heri-Bay too. As you can tell from the clasp its strictly a desk diver lol. While it looks good on straps I'm more inclined towards the bracelet as its most natural attire. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to deal with straps. Hah!
    I feel that the 20 Atmos looks best on its bracelet. I have tried mine on NATOs and leather, but to me, the bracelet is just really nice.
    My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

I just couldn't bond with my heritage and ended up selling it last week. I found the AR coating poor, which was a shame because with no glare looking at it from a mirror it looked awesome, just couldn't get past it.. Something was just off about it for me. Chris

Just received my 50 atmos. Crickey, it's a beauty! And that Milanese mesh bracelet is amazing. I was a little surprised to find a little play in the bezel action, but I'm still wrapped in the watch. Sits beautifully on the wrist. Looks good despite the relatively small size and is super comfy with the recessed 4:00 crown. Yet to see the lume performance.

Here's a happy snap.

Sent from outer space
    Shred2001 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    Rotation: Glycine Combat Sub, Seiko 6105-8110 '74, Seiko 6309-7049 '79 & , Raven Vintage 42mm, Welly Merck, Bulova Super Seville '84, Mortima Superdatomatic 60's x2, G-Shock GWM5610BC-1JF, Norton Super 70s diver, Advance KIF 70s diver. Incoming: Hamtun H1, Ventus Mori, Visitor Duneshore, Bulova moon watch 96B258

Okay.. you might just save me a few bucks on NATOs... but maybe I need a new watch for the straps

Quote Originally Posted by Blurter View Post
    Just received my 50 atmos. Crickey, it's a beauty! And that Milanese mesh bracelet is amazing. I was a little surprised to find a little play in the bezel action, but I'm still wrapped in the watch. Sits beautifully on the wrist. Looks good despite the relatively small size and is super comfy with the recessed 4:00 crown. Yet to see the lume performance.

Here's a happy snap.

Sent from outer space
    does the recessed crown make it harder to unscrew?

does the recessed crown make it harder to unscrew?
    Still easy to use. No problem

Sent from outer space
    Rotation: Glycine Combat Sub, Seiko 6105-8110 '74, Seiko 6309-7049 '79 & , Raven Vintage 42mm, Welly Merck, Bulova Super Seville '84, Mortima Superdatomatic 60's x2, G-Shock GWM5610BC-1JF, Norton Super 70s diver, Advance KIF 70s diver. Incoming: Hamtun H1, Ventus Mori, Visitor Duneshore, Bulova moon watch 96B258

Page 45 of 411 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread Information