Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial) - Page 48
Like Tree10900Likes

Thread: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Page 48 of 430 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Re: Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by joesym001 View Post
    Am I the only one that replaced the brown bezel with a black one on their heritage? Loved the gilt hands and markers but wasn't crazy about the brown bezel.
    p
    So what are you going to do with the Brown bezel ? Do you wish to let go ?

Moderator DWF & Sales Corner Quicksilver's Avatar

Walked into work and 1 hour later received a refund from the seller. Said he changed his mind on selling it and the line up was too long at the post office. So not a member of the Squale club.....:(

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver7 View Post
    Well I have the Squale 20 on the way to me. So I guess I will be joining the club soon. Thanks to Imitrex for the advice and reviews of his. Sellers picture
    Attachment 1047992

Walked into work and 1 hour later received a refund from the seller. Said he changed his mind on selling it and the line up was too long at the post office. So not a member of the Squale club.....:(
    Ugh. So sorry to hear. :(
    • Tudor Pelagos
    • Rolex GMT Master 1675 with PCG's (1963)
    • Gilt on Black Infra Superficiem by the Master, Jelliottz
    • Davosa Ternos
    • Rolex 6284
    • Apple Watch S2 Nike+
    • Tiger Concepts 6538 x 2 (DLC Gilt Jelli mod = win)

I love my watches, but I love Brazilian Jiu Jitsu more. Purple belt and growing.

just got this Squale NOS quartz diver, I really like the vintage look. But at 35mm, it is a bit too small even for my small wrists, so I might give it to the wife. Here are some pics.

Name:  DSC_0010.jpg
Views: 1972
Size:  443.0 KBName:  DSC_0018.jpg
Views: 1611
Size:  428.0 KBName:  DSC_0019.jpg
Views: 1596
Size:  441.6 KB

Squale Owner's Club (Unofficial)

Ugh. Just saw this. That stinks. I looked at this one when I saw it for sale - it was pretty unique. Anyhow, you'll join the club soon enough!

-T
    Last edited by tfinnan; April 20th, 2013 at 13:27.

best regards, Frank
    gr8sw, pbj204, Blurter and 3 others like this.

Figured I'd upload some photos that I took today for fun...

My Watches
    Mk II Nassau; Smiths Everest

Got a 1545c in today. Watch seems pretty much perfect. Bezel zeros right on 12. Cyclops is centered perfectly and magnifies correctly. Bracelet sized easily (newer screwed bracelet). It's held steady time for a few hours anyway. Bezel is tight to work, but based on other dive watches, it will loosen. Crown winds solidly as everyone has said. The clasp is tight like has been said also (Though this can be remedied easily enough). Watch seems a little heavier than than my other sub-a-likes. The only thing I plan on doing to it is brushing out the sides of the bracelet, and polishing the side of the clasp (I think you guys know why). This is a great sub for po boys. If you always wanted the watch that this resembles, but couldn't afford to drop thousands, or didn't want to settle for a cheap homage, this is a VERY good option.
    Fullers1845 and AlphaWolf777 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dcamnc View Post
    Got a 1545c in today. Watch seems pretty much perfect. Bezel zeros right on 12. Cyclops is centered perfectly and magnifies correctly. Bracelet sized easily (newer screwed bracelet). It's held steady time for a few hours anyway. Bezel is tight to work, but based on other dive watches, it will loosen. Crown winds solidly as everyone has said. The clasp is tight like has been said also (Though this can be remedied easily enough). Watch seems a little heavier than than my other sub-a-likes. The only thing I plan on doing to it is brushing out the sides of the bracelet, and polishing the side of the clasp (I think you guys know why). This is a great sub for po boys. If you always wanted the watch that this resembles, but couldn't afford to drop thousands, or didn't want to settle for a cheap homage, this is a VERY good option.
    Well.. the bezel on mine is not perfectly aligned.. and the marker seems to be asymmetric.. albeit only slightly. But everything else is great, so I agree its value for money

Name:  dsc04724bg.jpg
Views: 1368
Size:  237.2 KB

Name:  dsc04726n.jpg
Views: 1334
Size:  227.2 KB

Name:  dsc04729xl.jpg
Views: 1333
Size:  231.2 KB

my 2002A with his own original great mesh..

Page 48 of 430 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread Information